Season Tickets 2022-23

WystonRam

8 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

My grandsons second away game after making his debut at Blackpool. Only about 3 mile journey for us.

I can catch the 3's bus from the end of our street. Takes more than an hour though, so may be on the Pronto.

There are approx 7,500 season tickets available still to buy.

Does anyone know the maximum number of season tickets we're allowed to sell?

I know there are certain numbers that have to be available for away fans (approx 3,000) and a % has to be available for general match-day supporters (is it 10%?).

So I'm guessing it works out something like 32,500 - 3,000 - 3,000 = 26,500 is the maximum number of season tickets that can be sold ?!

Anyone know any better?

8 minutes ago, Carnero said:

I know there are certain numbers that have to be available for away fans (approx 3,000) and a % has to be available for general match-day supporters (is it 10%?).

So I'm guessing it works out something like 32,500 - 3,000 - 3,000 = 26,500 is the maximum number of season tickets that can be sold ?!

Anyone know any better?

I remember it being less than that a while ago when we sold out - like 23 or 24k. But we know that can’t be true as we know we’ve sold 18k plus already. 

2 hours ago, Carnero said:

Anyone know any better?

Sorry to be dense but where does the 7,500 figure come from Carnero?

45 minutes ago, Gerry Daly said:

He’s gone on the DCFC website, clicked on season tickets to buy and it shows the number available block by block. Add them up

Maybe there are actually less than 7,500 season tickets available. There might be 7,500 “seats” to chose from but perhaps this is because total season ticket sales are limited but not where there located.

In other words, purely as an example, if we’ve sold 18,000 but numbers are limited to 22,000 then only another 4,000 are available for sale from the 7,500 actual seats still free. Does that make sense? Not sure I’ve explained my thinking well enough for even me to understand.

10 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

Maybe there are actually less than 7,500 season tickets available. There might be 7,500 “seats” to chose from but perhaps this is because total season ticket sales are limited but not where there located.

In other words, purely as an example, if we’ve sold 18,000 but numbers are limited to 22,000 then only another 4,000 are available for sale from the 7,500 actual seats still free. Does that make sense? Not sure I’ve explained my thinking well enough for even me to understand.

It’s exactly that.

1 hour ago, Tamworthram said:

So, does that mean that if we have about 28,500 home seats (3,000 + away) and have 7,500 potentially still available for season tickets we have already sold 21,000 season tickets?

Edited by The Scarlet Pimpernel

13 minutes ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

So, does that mean that if we have about 28,500 home seats (3,000 + away) and have 7,500 potentially still available for season tickets we have already sold 21,000 season tickets?

Not necessarily. It might mean we're limited to say 22,000 (purely an example). We've sold 18,000(again, an example) meaning there are 4,000 left that can be chosen from the remaining 7,500 currently unreserved seats. Once the remaining 4,000 have been sold any unreserved still left are available for single ticket sales.

That's how I reckon it works. 

19 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

Not necessarily. It might mean we're limited to say 22,000 (purely an example). We've sold 18,000(again, an example) meaning there are 4,000 left that can be chosen from the remaining 7,500 currently unreserved seats. Once the remaining 4,000 have been sold any unreserved still left are available for single ticket sales.

That's how I reckon it works. 

Im thinking that if we have 7,500 unreserved seats we must have currently 21,000 or thereabouts reserved. I presume reserved seats equal season tickets?

1 hour ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

Not really, there are quite a few seats that aren't available to purchase as season tickets, they are held back for club/sponsor guests, etc.

If you look on the seating plan for season tickets, blocks D, E and H in the west upper and blocks A and B in the SW lower aren't available.

2 minutes ago, ram59 said:

Not really, there are quite a few seats that aren't available to purchase as season tickets, they are held back for club/sponsor guests, etc.

If you look on the seating plan for season tickets, blocks D, E and H in the west upper and blocks A and B in the SW lower aren't available.

Good information. Thanks

32 minutes ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

Im thinking that if we have 7,500 unreserved seats we must have currently 21,000 or thereabouts reserved. I presume reserved seats equal season tickets?

Ah, Sorry, I see what you mean. I was too busy referring back to the original point that 7,500 seats available means 7,500 ST’s available.   You could well be right but probably not given @ram59’s response.

9 minutes ago, ram59 said:

Further to this, there must be quite a few in the boxes, who count towards the capacity of the ground but probably don't count towards season ticket numbers.