Season Tickets 2022-23

WystonRam

Apologies if it’s been mentioned elsewhere, but does anyone know when we’re likely to receive our season ticket cards in the post for those who have moved or renewing after a long while?

Presume at some point next week or will it be a case of having to print off tickets for the first couple of games until they are issued?

11 minutes ago, Heisenberg said:

Apologies if it’s been mentioned elsewhere, but does anyone know when we’re likely to receive our season ticket cards in the post for those who have moved or renewing after a long while?

Presume at some point next week or will it be a case of having to print off tickets for the first couple of games until they are issued?

Thank you for your email.

I cannot give you an exact date on season ticket delivery due to the high demand, but we are currently printing and processing season ticket cards and they will be with you before the first home league game. 

Kind regards,

Simran 

DCFC Ticket Office presented by SeatGeek
Pride Park Stadium
Pride Park, Derby
DE24 8XL

Edited by Unlucky Alf

3 minutes ago, angieram said:

I renewed on first morning,  have changed age bands and haven't received anything yet.

Doesn't fill me with confidence!

Worst case scenario will be having to print at home your ticket for the first couple of games, I would think.?

Just now, ram59 said:

Worst case scenario will be having to print at home your ticket for the first couple of games, I would think.?

Or use my old card and see what happens. If it doesn't work the stewards usually let you in! 

I think if people can get a 0% interest card that’s the best option and be disciplined in paying the monthly payment. Make sure you don’t have to pay a fee either. If you don’t like credit cards or was like me in my youth and didn’t budget very well after a few beers cut it up. Make sure you pay off the bill before the 0% offer ends too or you’ll end up paying interest.

7 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

We sold more than tin pot forest there so called prem team 13k compared to our 15k who are the bigger club with bigger fan base now ha ha ha tin pot forest there new name.

We are Massive bigger than you.

Are you sure about Forest season ticket sales?

It seems they sold more than 15000 last season (not sure what the final figure was) and they’re not releasing any extra next season due to prem league restrictions. So, I’d be stunned if they’ve only sold 13000. At the end of the day though, I don’t really care how many Forest have sold.

15 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

Are you sure about Forest season ticket sales?

It seems they sold more than 15000 last season (not sure what the final figure was) and they’re not releasing any extra next season due to prem league restrictions. So, I’d be stunned if they’ve only sold 13000. At the end of the day though, I don’t really care how many Forest have sold.

They’ve sold out I believe. 

12 hours ago, angieram said:

I renewed on first morning,  have changed age bands and haven't received anything yet.

Doesn't fill me with confidence!

I too have changed age category. I emailed the ticket office and have been told a new card will be sent out in time for our 1st hame on 30 Jul. Fingers crossed.  

12 minutes ago, Srg said:

Classic Ramstrust pushing a 42.6% APR loan as an alternative. Never been fit for purpose. To think these clowns wanted a seat at the top table. 

Someone needs to get them to delete that. Very dangerous advice.

Incredible that someone has ‘thought’ about this and decided to post it. 

If you are reading this and think it could be an option PLEASE do not do what RamsTrust have said. 

Buy your tickets for the first two home games individually and buy your season ticket when the direct debits are sorted. 

Maybe you will have to slightly move seats and I know that’s not convenient but it’s a small price to pay in comparison to what RT have suggested.

If anyone from RT is reading this, please delete that tweet and all your incredibly dangerous replies trying to justify it.