Season Tickets 2022-23

WystonRam

32 minutes ago, ram59 said:

I hope you're right and I'm wrong, but after moving to a different part of the ground, my old seats in a quiet area are still not available. Maybe someone bought these soon after I moved, but I think that it's more likely the system won't clear these seats until after the renewal date expires.

I did see someone mention that last week but I assumed that after a couple of days, the booking system would be updated. I did notice that last week, different blocks in the South Stand were showing as sold out, then suddenly they had a few seats again, & then they were sold out again.

Wonder if any of our members work in the ticket office, they should know

Edited by SamUltraRam

13 minutes ago, Anag Ram said:

Have we reached 11,000 season tickets yet?

Need a money raising thermometer!

Maybe you aren't old enough but I remember how on Blue Peter they used to get kids to collect milk bottle tops and send them in to raise money for a guide dog. They would have a thermometer like that showing how many they had got so far  

10 minutes ago, Gerry Daly said:

Maybe you aren't old enough but I remember how on Blue Peter they used to get kids to collect milk bottle tops and send them in to raise money for a guide dog. They would have a thermometer like that showing how many they had got so far  

I am old enough sadly ?

8 minutes ago, Anag Ram said:

George the tortoise hasn’t come out of his shell for some considerable time now…

That's because he went to see the Bee Pee and waited and waited...then died at the ripe old age of 83 ☹️

1 hour ago, SamUltraRam said:

I did see someone mention that last week but I assumed that after a couple of days, the booking system would be updated. I did notice that last week, different blocks in the South Stand were showing as sold out, then suddenly they had a few seats again, & then they were sold out again.

Wonder if any of our members work in the ticket office, they should know

It may have been just whilst seats are in someone's basket.  They get ticked off as unavailable for 20mins (I think?), purchase or no subsequent purchase.
Enough time to reserve, ring a mate to discuss, then swap for a different seat?  

Available again 20mins later?  

?‍♂️

2 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

You remember the Work House, children down the mines and the Corn Laws don’t you Anag ?

You make them sound like a bad thing.

Character building!

If we’d kept children down the mines we’d never have had Scargill and the strikes and we’d still be competitively priced. 
Corn Law was basically an early form of Brexit and the Work House is an excellent mode of punishment, rather than namby pamby community service.

Gosh I need a lie down all of a sudden.

9 minutes ago, Anag Ram said:

You make them sound like a bad thing.

Character building!

If we’d kept children down the mines we’d never have had Scargill and the strikes and we’d still be competitively priced. 
Corn Law was basically an early form of Brexit and the Work House is an excellent mode of punishment, rather than namby pamby community service.

Gosh I need a lie down all of a sudden.

You’ve turned into your avatar. 

Apparently that’s a thing nowadays.