Would you offer to play for free? So Wayne can plan a bit, which famous player would you compare yourself to?

What I'd like to see is fans raise 2 to 3 million to buy a player of the fans choosing.

That would help the club.

Maybe in part through a music concerts ticket money, maybe via some other alternative fund raising.

47 minutes ago, Oldben said:

What I'd like to see is fans raise 2 to 3 million to buy a player of the fans choosing.

That would help the club.

Maybe in part through a music concerts ticket money, maybe via some other alternative fund raising.

Buy a player of the manager's choosing, maybe.
I wouldn't trust us lot to buy the right player... and I'm not even sure I could handle such a responsibility!  ?

Gary Teale in his prime.

I can (could) run quickly enough in a straight line, but no physical strength, ball control questionable so no fancy footwork, but would be able to whip in a decent enough cross once in a while, maybe.

Never really had the chance to play a game of  football  11 v 11 on a full sized pitch to test it out though, couldn't do the running anymore because I'm massively unfit and I'd struggle to see anyone in the box to cross to because my eyesight without glasses is poor and I don't dare wear contacts.

Edited by Coconut's Beard

I was a fast full back, physically resembled Paul Kitson, but thought I was Mel sage. No control in my one good foot and i refused to wear corrective lenses for my severe myopia. Loved a last ditch sliding tackle. Couldn't cross and hated heading. I'm worse now though.

7 minutes ago, Andrew3000 said:

I was a fast full back, physically resembled Paul Kitson, but thought I was Mel sage. No control in my one good foot and i refused to wear corrective lenses for my severe myopia. Loved a last ditch sliding tackle. Couldn't cross and hated heading. I'm worse now though.

I'm desperately trying to work out which of our full backs throughout my lifetime you really are, because your username and avatar don't give you away.