Pre Season Friendlies 22/23

Just now, GuiseleyRam said:

Sounds good. Although I pass close by the stadium on the way to work every day I don't know of the better beverage establishments in the area.

I know the centre reasonably well but will have a look for decent places close to Valley Parade

P.s. shout out to the other West Yorks Rams I'm aware of on this forum (sure there are others). Drop me a DM if you're up for a pre-match pint too ? @Leeds Ram @LeedsRam1999 @Horsforth_Ram @ilkleyram @Addingham Ram

7 hours ago, LeedsCityRam said:

I know the centre reasonably well but will have a look for decent places close to Valley Parade

P.s. shout out to the other West Yorks Rams I'm aware of on this forum (sure there are others). Drop me a DM if you're up for a pre-match pint too ? @Leeds Ram @LeedsRam1999 @Horsforth_Ram @ilkleyram @Addingham Ram

I would but my mate has railroaded me into going to watch women's euros on the 9th in Sheffield. 

4 hours ago, Foreveram said:

Over 1,000 tickets sold for Bradford now, 166 left from initial allocation. Off sale online on Wednesday.

What's it coming to when you can't just roll up for a pre season friendly and pay at the gate

Their ground capacity is very large for a League 2 club, approx 25,000

Edited by SamUltraRam

31 minutes ago, SamUltraRam said:

What's it coming to when you can't just roll up for a pre season friendly and pay at the gate

Their ground capacity is very large for a League 2 club, approx 25,000

Tickets go off sale online on Wednesday because that’s the cut off date for posting tickets out. They will still be available from the ticket office. No mention yet about on the day sales. If the initial allocation sells out then they can use the TL Dallas End stand that normally remains closed which can house a further 1,840 behind the goal.

7 minutes ago, Ram@Lincoln said:

Is anyone else struggling to purchase tickets for Bradford? I get through to the payment screen, put in my details, click "pay now" button and nothing happens. Tried a few times on both laptop and phone, still nothing. Very frustrating. 

Chris Kirchner had similar problems