Pre Season Friendlies 22/23

18 hours ago, Rev said:

19th of July is our 25th Wedding anniversary.  I suspect it would be Steven age no longer if I booked tickets for that one. 

same here mate , its our 25th wedding anniversary that day too, it was the day after the queen officially opened Pride Park

3 minutes ago, Crewton said:

Bradford have had a cheap ticket policy for a few years now - I don't think they're typical of either the North or of the lower divisions. 

As an exile in the sarf I wondered (where it was!) about going to Stevenage, but £15 for a friendly when there's two of us and travel etc. I mean it's not happening. But a tenner still a bit steep, but seems doable.

50 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

As an exile in the sarf I wondered (where it was!) about going to Stevenage, but £15 for a friendly when there's two of us and travel etc. I mean it's not happening. But a tenner still a bit steep, but seems doable.

Surely the entrance fee is a minor part of the overall cost of the day, particularly when you consider the travel aspect?

However, I agree that £15 is a bit steep. £10 seems pretty reasonable to me - the home club should be allowed to recoup their costs.

19 minutes ago, Crewton said:

Surely the entrance fee is a minor part of the overall cost of the day, particularly when you consider the travel aspect?

However, I agree that £15 is a bit steep. £10 seems pretty reasonable to me - the home club should be allowed to recoup their costs.

The travel would be the minor part to us southern Rams. 

20 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

Just seen on Sky sports Barnsley have already started preseason games winning 2-1 at Worksop, feels like we are starting the race from back in the changing room.

We won't need a changing room for all our players. Toilet cubicle will do

So excited to hear news of ticket sales ?

I’ll be getting tickets for the home pre season games, even if I don’t go, it’s about supporting however we can, again ? 

cannot wait for news about season tickets going on sale - will be putting my Derby shirt on that day COYR ?