Kirchner- A risk or a potential reward

simmoram1995

6 minutes ago, WystonRam said:

It is still baffling that Preston saw through him so quickly, yet most of us failed to believe that they were correct.(me included)

Wasn't CK quoted saying PNE upped the price and he withdrew his offer, If that's right...then PNE saw nowt ?‍♀️

9 minutes ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

Think if there’s anyone still questioning the journalism on this, look at who has done this investigation. This is Forbes, not just some rag tag but one of the biggest most respected financial publications about. There is some serious s*** in these allegations, you read the first paragraph of the article and it just gets worse and worse and worse. It will be really interesting to see what comes of this but CK could be in a lot of trouble.

I was hoodwinked, conned. Hold my hands up, on basis that Q bragged about the entry process to avoid any tyre kickers and that the EFL twice reviewed him and passed him with the forensic accountant Trevor birch who sniffed out Alonso overseeing it. There are a lot of people CK has made look very stupid. 

Agree with an earlier poster, the guy is a pure narcissist and through the last 2 years has got close to golf legends and Wayne Rooney. We have dodged an almighty bullet here, and remember this guy was talking to Mel last summer before admin and was the person Percy was referring to as the “dream scenario” in that podcast.

Wow just Wow! 

I wouldn't question most of the journalism, just that some of it (as I mentioned earlier, the 'access to bank accounts') is a bit odd, any particular bank account doesn't tell you how your company is performing and you'd think they would know that! Agreed though, he's someone I'll follow closely.

I'm not sure I would have him down as a narcissist, definitely he craves the attention but there's a lot more to it than that - Once you've met 1 or 2 nailed on narcissists, you'll recognise the difference!

15 minutes ago, Unlucky Alf said:

Wasn't CK quoted saying PNE upped the price and he withdrew his offer, If that's right...then PNE saw nowt ?‍♀️

That's not what I remember

PNE set the price. Kirchner on further investigation saw a plot of land a million miles away which was of no use to the club. Kirchner reduced his offer on the basis that plot of land was excluded.

1 hour ago, Ghost of Clough said:

You're claiming the administrators saw an amount of £1.6m enter the bank account, didn't question where it came from, then used that money to pay the wages? ?

Obviously not.  I think maybe they were spun a yarn and they paid the wages. And later the truth became apparent to them and they told the FA

1 hour ago, kevinhectoring said:

Pretty amazing, leaving a salesman in charge of a fast growing VC company and that person having sole control of company bank accounts.
I doubt CK is crook though. I think he’s probably more delusional and naive. We’ll see ...

Being naive does not save you from jail and financial fraudulent activity usually when proven carries a prison sentence.  The courts will not see it that way, if he has been using company money to fund a lavish life style and been reckless with the investors money he's in big trouble.  He simply cannot sign that off lavish spending when the company has investors, they have a right to see a return on their money, it not acceptable for some chancer to take their money and spunk it all on a private jet..........

59 minutes ago, Unlucky Alf said:

I doubt he's a crook for the simple reason he's done nothing wrong...yet, Everything he's done he's signed it off himself, He becomes a crook when the relevant authorities go after him, Bring him to court if there's a case, Found guilty and sentenced...then he becomes a crook? 

The 3 Amigos signed off their own £250K bonus each when taking over the club, they went to jail if you recall.... 

56 minutes ago, WystonRam said:

It is still baffling that Preston saw through him so quickly, yet most of us failed to believe that they were correct.(me included)

There were quite a few of us who spoke out and roundly turned on......

22 minutes ago, RAM1966 said:

There were quite a few of us who spoke out and roundly turned on......

LOL at you playing the victim. 

Nobody was 'turned on' for having doubts about Kirchner, or sensibly voicing them. 

They may have been turned on for being attention seeking little twerps re-stating their position about 6 times a day in increasingly obnoxious ways, however.

Getting the end result right also doesn't excuse or make correct everything else that was said along the way.

Edited by Coconut's Beard

2 hours ago, Charlotte Ram said:

He will be on an O1 visa which means he will be taxed as an American citizen, where he lives is irrelevant, my guess in a serviced apartment, as you only pay tax at the end of the calendar year any bonus  paid would be part of his W2 which the employer gives to the employee which shows total earnings. The highest rate of federal tax is 37% son my tax calculator after deductions for being married etc he would pay $416,000 in tax

Not related to WR but I thought different states have different rates 

Our director moved to Florida for that reason

15 minutes ago, Coconut's Beard said:

LOL at you playing the victim. 

Nobody was 'turned on' for having doubts about Kirchner, or sensibly voicing them. 

They may have been turned on for being attention seeking little twerps re-stating their position about 6 times a day in increasingly obnoxious ways, however.

Getting the end result right also doesn't excuse or make correct everything else that was said along the way.

No need for the insults.............. 

Edited by RAM1966

10 minutes ago, RAM1966 said:

No need for the insults.............. 

There is though, it emphasises the way in which the people viewed those exhibiting such behaviours and explains why they got backlash.

If you think something as mild as twerp is insulting then god help you should anyone say what they actually think.

Edited by Coconut's Beard

22 minutes ago, LERam said:

Not related to WR but I thought different states have different rates 

Our director moved to Florida for that reason

I've absolutely no idea whether that's correct or not, but it would make one hell of a slogan for someone.  Get it copyrighted... quick!  ?

53 minutes ago, Coconut's Beard said:

I pointed out how bizarre it was that a CEO of a VC backed business was spending so much time on his hobbies, and I wondered aloud what his investors were smoking. I was ridiculed 

Edited by kevinhectoring

Its not for you to decide how many posts I make a day or the content, there is never an excuse to bully someone of the internet.

Your comment mild or not its an insult, posts like yours are passive aggressive in an attempt to stop people posting their views. 

It would be boring if we all had the same opinion, people should be allowed to post, its simple if you do not like mine or others posts place me on ignore, but there is no excuse or need to try and close down debate.

#stopcancelculture #uncancelled 

Edited by RAM1966

13 minutes ago, Unlucky Alf said:

Ah so not a crook then...

The saying goes innocent until proven guilty in the eyes of the law, that said if you commit several burglaries your a crook you've just not been caught yet.  I'm sure he will have his day in court and my money is on him getting some free food and accommodation at the US Governments expense. 

Only time will tell though ? 

3 hours ago, SSD said:

Good to know my season ticket money isn't going to be used for fueling a fraudster's private jet.

BS baffles brains yet again. What kind of human being spends company money on his fake rich man lifestyle yet can't afford to pay employees on time, who might only be weeks away from losing their homes.

Thank god he couldn't prove the funds. If Peter Risdale saw through his smoke screen then Quantuma need to be held accountable.

For employees read pensioners. Robert Maxwell. We seem to attract these guys.