World Cup Qatar

Bris Vegas

13 hours ago, G STAR RAM said:

Maybe because he is taking a serious issue and using it for self publicity, all under the guise of highlighting the issue...that everyone was already talking about anyway?

"Everybody" talking about it? OK - but who out of "everybody" was actually trying to do something that highlighted the issue, had a chance of making a real difference by having one of the world's most famous footballing icons actually take a positive stand, and also donated a decent chunk of cash to charity

I get it - some people just don't like having gay men force things down their throat 

image.png.5cd5ccb89ecfc098e698edc63a52053f.png

9 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

According to commo, we've had 78 mins of added time, from the 5 games thus far.

it certainly seems all a bit excessive...8 minutes added time, but ends up playing another 5 minutes on top of that

Fair play to Saudi Arabia. I'm sure if you'd asked beforehand the players would have given their right hand for a result as good as that

1 minute ago, Stive Pesley said:

it certainly seems all a bit excessive...8 minutes added time, but ends up playing another 5 minutes on top of that

Saudi player was down injured in stoppage time, was around 5 minutes, took a knee from his keeper to the face. Looked pretty nasty

4 minutes ago, David said:

Saudi player was down injured in stoppage time, was around 5 minutes, took a knee from his keeper to the face. Looked pretty nasty

Ah ok - I had a delivery come and missed the first bit of added time. Thought it was weird.

But generally they do seem to be adding on more than double the time we're used to seeing in domestic football don't they?

1 minute ago, Stive Pesley said:

Ah ok - I had a delivery come and missed the first bit of added time. Thought it was weird.

But generally they do seem to be adding on more than double the time we're used to seeing in domestic football don't they?

Here it is, looked like he got knocked clean out