Matchday Thread: AFC Bournemouth vs. Derby County

cannable

0-2.

Not going for it enough in these tight games. May as well lose 0-3 trying. Should be throwing the kitchen sink at it, our goal difference is irrelevant.

couple of passengers of late too: Bird and Plange notably. Time to try Stearman over Davies too. 

With results pretty much going our way we should have gone for it. We didn't. Our goal difference is going to be miles better than the other teams anyway. We are just a completely different team away from home. I don't know what it is.

2 minutes ago, Rammy03 said:

With results pretty much going our way we should have gone for it. We didn't. Our goal difference is going to be miles better than the other teams anyway. We are just a completely different team away from home. I don't know what it is.

The Coventry game next Saturday is going to be massive, our first must win  match I reckon….

Just now, HorsforthRam said:

We’ve got what we deserved today. No urgency or skill to create anything. No one wants to get in the bloody box. 

This is the problem. Rooney says we’re going all out to win with these games but we barely lay a punch. Plange needs dropping he’s been anonymous since his Palace contract. Not the only one mind.