Omari Kellyman

Sparkle

4 hours ago, rammieib said:

To be fair, this doesn’t sound like a bad deal…

How many kids genuinely go on and make it? Most fade into obscurity, Often letting the fame of a move like this go to their heads.

This one doesn’t upset me like Plange does.

Same page as you.

However, if the manager only gets to know by text, rather than a reasoned discussion and agreement, it’s bad form by those suits running the club right now.

6 hours ago, Zag zig said:

Same page as you.

However, if the manager only gets to know by text, rather than a reasoned discussion and agreement, it’s bad form by those suits running the club right now.

That's crazy if true. As a someone who solves organizational problems for living, I expected this sort of use of power and organizational silence to disappear when Mel left.

But no. The drinking sessions, poor communication, lack of vision etc etc seem to be bloodied in our club's culture, no matter who is in charge. I've rarely met so sick and unprofessional organization and I've seen a lot.

11 minutes ago, Dimmu said:

That's crazy if true. As a someone who solves organizational problems for living, I expected this sort of use of power and organizational silence to disappear when Mel left.

But no. The drinking sessions, poor communication, lack of vision etc etc seem to be bloodied in our club's culture, no matter who is in charge. I've rarely met so sick and unprofessional organization and I've seen a lot.

Rooney said it on Radio Derby straight after the game, maybe he shouldn’t with emotions high after a game, but it’s out there now and he’s put the Quantama mob right under the spotlight with it.  You can park all the 2nd sentence in my mind, Rooney has taken our standards up a notch many thought unlikely but leaving a manager in the dark so much he publicly outs you, a conversation is bound to follow.

Going to be interesting what the follow up to this revelation brings. If they don’t keep Rooney onside, I’m sure we’ll all find out fairly quickly.

22 minutes ago, Bald Eagle's Barmy Army said:

Surely at U16 and still at school you can't be forced to leave. If this is true, that's another area of football that is wrong.

Just down tools Omari and refuse to go if you don't want to. 

And if the Club folded because of missing his fee? [Not likely I hope]