While we wait again

CBRammette

1 hour ago, CBRammette said:

Its like waiting for Prince George to be born. So we can have a similar sweepstake (no prize just glory) - please send me your guesses (ITK certainties) for

- date and time PB announced?

- who will it be?

- what picture will be used for official announcement?

Yes its optimistic I know. 

15 June, 2076

The PB has not yet been born

By the time the PB is announced the human race will no longer use pictures, but there will be a short video beamed directly into everyone's brain

9 minutes ago, twelveincher said:

All sorted for a Shaun Barker type fee

It's a strange world sometimes. Appleby's regime was famous for having its own unit of currency. 

Mel Morris will go down in history as the new Gerald Ratner - although I don't think Ratner abandoned his ship after he'd steered it onto a reef.

July 20th, a few minutes past 11.

Not a PB but the foundation of a Phoenix Club by the three Rams Supporters clubs: Trust, Punjabi and B&W, still bickering about the new club's name.

Phone selfie of a few members of those clubs on some Recreation Ground with faint markings of what could've once been a football pitch, holding up a white T-shirt with the words "Your name here" scrawled across it in marker pen. The Ram motif is unrecognisable because they're afraid in case someone still owns the copyright.

Edited by IslandExile

Midday, 2nd February. 
appleby and co. Announced as PB, only for it to go pear shaped when HMRC throw a spanner in the works by demanding more than the 17.3% the administration team were hoping. 
picture of Margaret Beckett dragging one of the admin team out of pride park by his ear. 

further discussion leading to a deal just prior to the final deadline for expulsion from the league is reached.