Seating advice - sons first game experience

Derbados

I’m taking my son (6) to his first ever game next weekend against Birmingham. I’ve not been to pp in a while because of work, and wanted to double check where the best seating options are for: 

A. Being able to see the game / others not stood up in front of him 

B. Best possible experience for a first ever game, I want that walk up the concourse into the stadium to be as magical as it was for me. 

Would the East stand toward the North east corner be in standing territory and at risk of view? Or do I play it safe in the North Stand / West stand?

6 minutes ago, Simo said:

Taking my son to his first game on Sunday against Birmingham - is there any where that people would suggest is the best spot for a kids first experience at PP? I'm thinking West Stand, near the South Stand so he can experience the atmosphere. Not sure whether Upper or Lower though. 

A lot of that depends on your son.

If he is the nervous type, you'd probably be better off in the North stand.

If he's a lively boisterous kind of lad, the southwest upper will be fine.

Just now, ossieram said:

Think that’s full on Sunday. Will probably have to be a quieter area regardless 

9 minutes ago, ossieram said:

He's seven but pretty boisterous, loves screaming and shouting etc. Will absolutely love the atmosphere of PP when its good. Sounds like West Stand is the one. 

21 minutes ago, Simo said:

He's seven but pretty boisterous, loves screaming and shouting etc. Will absolutely love the atmosphere of PP when its good. Sounds like West Stand is the one. 

If you can get near the south east corner he would also get a taste of the atmosphere. 

26 minutes ago, Simo said:

Keep out of the West Stand, Old people who moan and critisize, Tut a lot, Eat rusks, Will bring a blanket with them and not like a boistress kid within 100 yards of them.

North Stand full of kids and parents, Maybe to quiet for him tho.

South West Upper will be spot on.

Started taking my five year old daughter this year. We’re in the East Lower. It’s busy and loud without being too boisterous. She loves it.

Language is a bit strong sometimes, but she knows what she hears in the real world and what she’s allowed to use are different things (and we could always go in the family stand if I was bothered about that). 

1 hour ago, Unlucky Alf said:

Keep out of the West Stand, Old people who moan and critisize, Tut a lot, Eat rusks, Will bring a blanket with them and not like a boistress kid within 100 yards of them.

North Stand full of kids and parents, Maybe to quiet for him tho.

South West Upper will be spot on.

We're not all like that, honest!  But I do know what you mean ??

Well I think tough luck then I would shout and chant even louder just annoy them.

But I am in the east stand he would be more than welcome or north stand.

Two blocks by the away fans in the east stand are gone.

I think be about 26k sold so far or around there.

7 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

I don’t think screaming and shouting is allowed in the west stand, best clear it with Angie first.

In defence of west stand upper

1. It does not smell of urine, I assume that was a not too subtle dig at the average age of the season ticket holders there

2. You do not have to apologise for the bad language and obscene chants, as per the south stand

3. there is no chance of getting hit by a coked up loser

4. You can get a drink and a pie easily in the concourse

5. You can get to the toilets easily

6. You get plenty of cardiac exercise climbing about 70 steps to get to your seat

7. You can sit feeling smug in the fact that you are contributing more, given the price of your season ticket  to the club

8. You get the best view in the ground.