Who can we sue for loss of earnings...

WamRam

All in jest of course for anyone who fancies a bit of lighthearted fun!

Suggestions for who we can sue for previous loss of earnings, a referee decision, a postponement, a player being injured by opposition? The more scrupulous the better!

I'll start with Gary O'Neil. His blatant CHEATING last ditch tackle on Johnny Russell in that PO final stopped him scoring to put us 1-0 up. And by my Steve Gibson calculator we'd have gone on to score another 4.  

4 minutes ago, WamRam said:

All in jest of course for anyone who fancies a bit of lighthearted fun!

Suggestions for who we can sue for previous loss of earnings, a referee decision, a postponement, a player being injured by opposition? The more scrupulous the better!

I'll start with Gary O'Neil. His blatant CHEATING last ditch tackle on Johnny Russell in that PO final stopped him scoring to put us 1-0 up. And by my Steve Gibson calculator we'd have gone on to score another 4.  

Jamie Paterson

With my Steve Gibson calculator-he should have scored 36 in 3 games so therefore was an undercover agent for bristol city before they recalled him. Him not scoring those 36 goals in 3 games stopped us getting promoted

dcfcfans.uk!

Ok, I'm in the office... but I ain't achieving a lot, this past fortnight or so!   

The unread posts list keeps growing, and a lot of stuff is being repeated, but ye gads, I'll get through the lot, you see if I don't!  
Not gonna be helped by me being away for 5 days after today*, and having to pay some attention to an actual female being!  ?

Oh... actually... scrap that... I'm still being paid! 

giphy.gif

*Any recommendations for sky sports pubs (inc lunch) in Keswick?  

Whoever owns the car park outside the Riverside Stadium, as I tripped over a loose/dislodged lump of tarmac, broke my ankle, and had to take 5 weeks off work.

This happened on Saturday, 12th February 2022, at 14:27.

I also broke my crystal ball during this traumatic event, as it was in my coat pocket, so I can no longer practice my fortune-telling sessions, which I have been doing in the evenings, to earn an extra few quid.  I have been doing this from March 2021, until August 2023... but don't tell the tax man.

Personally, British rail in December 1983 my train was delayed, due to a boat on the track near gloucester (true) i got to Derby late about 3,30 able to listern to Radio Derby on my Trannie (back then that was a radio not a,   anyway) Derby were 0-2 down against high flying Newcastle as a lad on a YTS wage (£25 a week) i thought stuff this I'll save some money by not going to the game and having to pay full amount (a princely £3:50) for only one half of a game. 

I got on the next train home only to find out Derby won 3-2 

Derby 3

Davidson (2)

Gemmill  (1) Pen

Newcastle 2

Keegan (1)

Waddle (1)

I wish to claim back £2.25 the ticket price (with student rail card) but also £45 million from British Rail because the delay of that train meant i missed one of the greatest Derby come backs ever and that has haunted my mental state ever since. 

And kids the message of this story is, never however desperate things are don't turn your back on your club.

Edited by Maxwell Baxter

I'd like to sue referee Madley for giving Chris Martin a second yellow for diving when he didn't against Burnley in 2013.

Outcome according to the Trusty Gibson-o-meter:

We win that game.

Burnley crumble in the run in and we overhaul the small points gap to finish 2nd.

In the absence of games against Burnley in the Premier League in 14/15, Leicester gain 4 points less, losing to us 8-0 home and away. Requiring a win on the last day to stay up, they lose 5-1 at home to QPR with Bobby Zamora scoring all 5 and are relegated.

Jamie Vardy, N'Golo Kante and Riyahd Mahrez join Derby in 2015/16, firing them to an unprecedented 5000-1 League Title.

£8 billion or so should do it.

Edited by JoetheRam

4 minutes ago, 86 Hair Islands said:

Having had a quick Whatsapp with Stevie and Rob, I've decided I'm suing @David for loss of earnings incurred since joining this forum. I've spent way too much time reading stuff on here which is clearly all his fault so I'm confident of a 7 figure pay-out in the not too distant future. 

This one could drown everything 

5 minutes ago, 86 Hair Islands said:

Having had a quick Whatsapp with Stevie and Rob, I've decided I'm suing @David for loss of earnings incurred since joining this forum. I've spent way too much time reading stuff on here which is clearly all his fault so I'm confident of a 7 figure pay-out in the not too distant future. 

In my defence, I thought you were all unemployed bums.

The bloke who sits in front of me and always starts farting at about 60 minutes in to the game.

The three Amigos for every last halfpenny they extracted for themselves using the clubs name. 

The EFL .. and I am not being light hearted. They have a track record with Bury, Luton and now DCFC  for having a self interest laden board that hasn’t one iota of decency, fairness, legal knowledge, sportsmanship, ethics, professionalism, business acumen, and on top of all that …..  a lack the ability so stark that I doubt any of them could sit the right way round on a lavatory. 

1 hour ago, JoetheRam said:

I'd like to sue referee Madley for giving Chris Martin a second yellow for diving when he didn't against Burnley in 2013.

Outcome according to the Trusty Gibson-o-meter:

We win that game.

Burnley crumble in the run in and we overhaul the small points gap to finish 2nd.

In the absence of games against Burnley in the Premier League in 14/15, Leicester gain 4 points less, losing to us 8-0 home and away. Requiring a win on the last day to stay up, they lose 5-1 at home to QPR with Bobby Zamora scoring all 5 and are relegated.

Jamie Vardy, N'Golo Kante and Riyahd Mahrez join Derby in 2015/16, firing them to an unprecedented 5000-1 League Title.

£8 billion or so should do it.

Didn't Hendrick actually score in that sequence of play when Martin was sent off, that would've put us 1-0 up?!