Simon Jordan and Jim white on Talk Sport

Matlock Old Ram

3 minutes ago, Carnero said:

Nice work Curtains, were you the chap who said "let me speak now Simon, you've spoken enough already" ?!

No I was just a couple of calls before that the one who said about Clubs claiming off each other is ridiculous and we could have claims against other clubs.  I mentioned amortisation sign off etc. 

6 minutes ago, Curtains said:

See answer above mate. 

Also said about it’s not the fans fault and mentioned Boro administration in 86 

Got some things off my chest .

Hoping we survive 

I was on after you mate. 

Simon just doesn't want to admit that the EFL has a vendetta. We all know they do. As for the 1st of Feb deadline he knows that we wont hit that date. He's clutching at straws.

3 minutes ago, WestLondonRam said:

I was on after you mate. 

Simon just doesn't want to admit that the EFL has a vendetta. We all know they do. As for the 1st of Feb deadline he knows that we wont hit that date. He's clutching at straws.

You only have a certain amount of time before he buts in time and again .

He has his ideas and sticks up for the EFL . He used to talk to MM and now we know what he thinks of him. 
He thinks our amortisation was wrong although he once thought it was ok. 

8 minutes ago, WestLondonRam said:

I was on after you mate. 

I’ll listen to you on catch up later mate 

15 minutes ago, WestLondonRam said:

I was on after you mate. 

Jordan's premise that the Administrators have to sit down and thrash out a deal with Gibson & Couhig was an utter cop-out. He completely brushed over the question as to whether their claims have any merit, whether if a claim succeeded it should be called a Football Debt or unsecured, and what would happen if the deal brokered was the straw that broke the camels back for interested bidders.

It's no wonder his own club went bust under his ownership.

15 minutes ago, Crewton said:

Jordan's premise that the Administrators have to sit down and thrash out a deal with Gibson & Couhig was an utter cop-out. He completely brushed over the question as to whether their claims have any merit, whether if a claim succeeded it should be called a Football Debt or unsecured, and what would happen if the deal brokered was the straw that broke the camels back for interested bidders.

It's no wonder his own club went bust under his ownership.

Exactly I said Boro are claiming on something that might or might not happen. ie no guarantee of winning the playoffs

He won’t address that but he thinks 72 clubs have the chance to claim against each other. !

Strange attitude 

Edited by Curtains
Added

1 hour ago, Curtains said:

Exactly I said Boro are claiming on something that might or might not happen. ie no guarantee of winning the playoffs

He won’t address that but he thinks 72 clubs have the chance to claim against each other. !

Strange attitude 

He's basically saying it doesn't matter what the EFL think as it's between the clubs. 

Though the EFL said it needs to be sorted before we can move forward. So which one is it, are the EFL going to step in or are they going to keep there noses out of it as I for one am Confused. 

If the LAP was in our favour in Oct 2020 and no more was said until we went into Administration a year later surely the onus has gone by then? 

When Simon got asked if 72 clubs can sue each other at anytime his answer was Yes, So why wouldn't the EFL want to put in a Rule between the clubs that the LAP decides the outcome and leave it at that? Otherwise whats the point of the EFL as a body apart from a company that writes the rules?