Contact/Email Quantuma, demand answers!?

RoyMac5

1 minute ago, jono said:

All possibly  true but you completely ignore the EFL’s agenda which is being driven by interests that are partisan, not equitable and not in accordance with any standards of fair play, law and logic. 

The EFL as the governing body should have said long ago that the Boro and Wycombe claims have no validity because we the EFL make the laws, make the judgments and dispense the sanctions. Which we have done. Boro and Wycombe have in effect undermined the EFL. Except they have been encouraged to do so. Bent as 9 shilling notes. 

I'm not sure they can act so subjectively.  We all have one view on it, that has been aided by Q's version of events.

We're now seeing Rick Parry's comments, of course his are from his angle too.

But if there is a process it has to be followed objectively, Parry's comments suggest that.  So it leaves an alternative angle of thinking.

I'm not saying that they are acting with total impartiality, it feels like anything that can be used against the club, is.  I think the comments of them acting unlawfully, based off Q's comments are possibly misguided though.

I am an objective and pragmatic person, so I try to view things through neutral eyes, as it best places my judgement, that's all.

20 minutes ago, StaffsRam said:

I don’t challenge the sense of the Shinnie move. Makes sense to me, on the assumption that they’re reducing the wage bill to reduce the funds needing to be proved to see out the season. Shinnie’s a fringe player, and with Bielik being near enough back and Shinnie being out of contract in the summer, yeah, fine I guess.

That being said, it’s bad that we’re not being talked to re “the plan”, worse still that Wayne’s being kept ignorant to it.

Its disgusting that Admin only told him the offer was accepted - not had the class to phone him before. Its Rooney in front of the players trying to be honest with them while getting them up to win football matches. Its was Admin that gave him the green light to prepare to sign players then drop the bombshell of Jags etc. while he was preparing for the game.

56 minutes ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

What about a raffle for a signed shirt? Virtual ticket sales? Sponsor a seat/brick in the wall/blade of grass? if it has to be a commercial transaction bringing money into the club there must be options to do this?! 

Sponsor a brick through Gibsons windows would be a highly popular money spinner I reckon.

1 hour ago, Eatonram said:

Must admit I can’t believe there has been no attempt in any way to get supporters to help financially. I feel sure tens of thousands are going missing every week. Just ask supporters to set up a direct debit for the next 6 months. I would do it in a flash. Just do it every thing helps. 

After the recent departures (Baldock, Marshall, Jagielka and Shinnie), I believe we're about £5.5m short. This accounts for £2m and a bit for the upcoming Jozwiak installment and the expected gate receipts.

Frustratingly, 20k fans buying a ST for next season at £300 would cover the shortfall. Given the circumstances, I see this as being a realistc target. Unfortunately, we're unable to offer STs out. So more player sales it is...

Just now, Ghost of Clough said:

Frustratingly, 20k fans buying a ST for next season at £300 would cover the shortfall. Given the circumstances, I see this as being a realistc target. Unfortunately, we're unable to offer STs out. So more player sales it is...

Why can't we offer STs? 

4 minutes ago, StrawHillRam said:

When we were blackmailed into taking the extra 9 points. Quantum’s should have made it a full and final settlement of the matter 

I thought that was the deal. No more penalties to be applied  that was how it was sold. And the 12 points to be fair. That was disputed too. 

Edited by PistoldPete

14 minutes ago, StrawHillRam said:

which other football clubs have Quantuma administered? Do they have a successful track record of avoiding liquidation and avoiding asset stripping with sales that are below market value

oversaw Portsmouth's sale in 2010, but they were back in administration two years later

Just now, StrawHillRam said:

oversaw Portsmouth's sale in 2010, but they were back in administration two years later

Was that down to Q or to the way the EFL did things? Haven't they cracked down on ownership 'regs' since Bury went under?

57 minutes ago, SBW said:

I'm not sure they can act so subjectively.  We all have one view on it, that has been aided by Q's version of events.

But if there is a process it has to be followed objectively, Parry's comments suggest that.  So it leaves an alternative angle of thinking.

I'm not saying that they are acting with total impartiality, it feels like anything that can be used against the club, is.  I think the comments of them acting unlawfully, based off Q's comments are possibly misguided though.

I am an objective and pragmatic person, so I try to view things through neutral eyes, as it best places my judgement, that's all.

Is it possible to get a local law firm (Geldards?) to act in the interests of the club in pursuing legal challenges (pro-bono ideally, crowd-funded if not).  For example, I think the EFL may have received public funding (to administer covid loans) which then potentially makes them subject to judicial review.  Or, alternatively, is there a basis to challenge the EFL on behalf of one or more of the legitimate creditors whose interests are being undermined by the EFL's apparent desire to treat Middlesbrough and Wycombe on the same basis as creditors, when this is counter to my understanding of how administration process should be run.  

1 hour ago, SBW said:

So what is your view as to whether there is any advantage to be gained  by Derby County creating a potential debtor by threatening a claim against QPR under the same pretence as Boro against us?

Surely that would provide some security for the potential new owner? Either both succeed or both fail and our claim would be more positive as we were actually in the final. 

1 hour ago, Ghost of Clough said:

So more player sales it is...

these need to be avoided and this should be possible. If Ashley doesn't make a breakthrough with Gibson, and if MSD are max-ed out, then MM needs to step up to the plate with funds. This could be the difference between relegation and survival 

Edited by kevinhectoring