Contact/Email Quantuma, demand answers!?

RoyMac5

37 minutes ago, CheshRam said:

Is it possible to get a local law firm (Geldards?) to act in the interests of the club in pursuing legal challenges (pro-bono ideally, crowd-funded if not).  For example, I think the EFL may have received public funding (to administer covid loans) which then potentially makes them subject to judicial review.  Or, alternatively, is there a basis to challenge the EFL on behalf of one or more of the legitimate creditors whose interests are being undermined by the EFL's apparent desire to treat Middlesbrough and Wycombe on the same basis as creditors, when this is counter to my understanding of how administration process should be run.  

Geldards ?. Don’t I remember seeing them on Derby’s creditors list being owed over £200k that Morris had unpaid. I wouldn’t suggest asking them for pro-bono help.

13 minutes ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

So what is your view as to whether there is any advantage to be gained  by Derby County creating a potential debtor by threatening a claim against QPR under the same pretence as Boro against us?

Surely that would provide some security for the potential new owner? Either both succeed or both fail and our claim would be more positive as we were actually in the final. 

I guess in the short-term, there's little to be gained as the crux of the issues preventing a sale (cos that's all that truly matters right now) is the need to provide evidence of funds to survive the season.   Then beyond that, it's dealing with Boro and Wycombe, however is deemed appropriate.  I don't think 'potential' income can be used sadly in any forecasts that are relevant to the immediate issue.  

It's not the cost of what Boro or Wycombe could get that are causing issues re: what EFL are demanding, it's the issue itself.  So I don't see how creating a potential credit benefits as it stands, sadly.  

3 minutes ago, SBW said:

the crux of the issues preventing a sale (cos that's all that truly matters right now) is the need to provide evidence of funds to survive the season.  

That’s not preventing the sale. It’s the risk emanating from the Boro/Wycombe claims that’s preventing the sale. The evidence of funds is to get the embargo lifted so that we can renew/offer contracts.

2 hours ago, SBW said:

Chasing some form of 'success' on the pitch over acting wisely is what has caused this mess.  Let's not have history repeat itself. 

history needs to be repeated  MM needs to step up and defease the 2 claims - or he needs to agree to make up funds on 2/1, to avoid further departures 

18 minutes ago, SBW said:

I guess in the short-term, there's little to be gained as the crux of the issues preventing a sale (cos that's all that truly matters right now) is the need to provide evidence of funds to survive the season.   Then beyond that, it's dealing with Boro and Wycombe, however is deemed appropriate.  I don't think 'potential' income can be used sadly in any forecasts that are relevant to the immediate issue.  

It's not the cost of what Boro or Wycombe could get that are causing issues re: what EFL are demanding, it's the issue itself.  So I don't see how creating a potential credit benefits as it stands, sadly.  

Th evidence of funds was provided, with 3 bidders waiting to come in. but EFL scuppered that.