Possibly insane…but

R@M

Since the EFL are ultimately responsible for this poo show, we could all bring small claims against them for the psychological and emotional damage their incompetent handling has caused us, as consumers. Only costs £35 and if they got a few hundred might have to explain themselves. 
Or we go one further and crowdfund a lawyer prepared to take them to court, during which every aspect of their handling and decision making would have to be put on record, including conversations with Gibbo. Could well bring them down. 

I've considered lodging a claim for damages against Steve Gibson's hair.

It has caused me so much distress and anguish that I can barely function.

Had it not been for Steve Gibson's hair I would probably have had a high flying career as an executive of innovation leading multinational companies.

The fact the Steve Gibson's hair existed throughout my life from adolescents to middle age has damaged my mental health and financial position to the tune of what I estimate to ge £45 million in damages and lost earnings.

I expect the EFL to fully support my claims and as a class action, I appeal to everyone who has had their life ruined by Steve Gibson's hair to come forward.

29 minutes ago, R@M said:

Since the EFL are ultimately responsible for this poo show, we could all bring small claims against them for the psychological and emotional damage their incompetent handling has caused us, as consumers. Only costs £35 and if they got a few hundred might have to explain themselves. 
Or we go one further and crowdfund a lawyer prepared to take them to court, during which every aspect of their handling and decision making would have to be put on record, including conversations with Gibbo. Could well bring them down. 

By the same logic are we not then going to raise a small claim against Mel Morris as well?

47 minutes ago, R@M said:

What we really need is a lawyer Rams fan prepared to do it to make a name for themselves. Much as Gina Miller did over the government's handling of Brexit.

1 hour ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

I've considered lodging a claim for damages against Steve Gibson's hair.

It has caused me so much distress and anguish that I can barely function.

Had it not been for Steve Gibson's hair I would probably have had a high flying career as an executive of innovation leading multinational companies.

The fact the Steve Gibson's hair existed throughout my life from adolescents to middle age has damaged my mental health and financial position to the tune of what I estimate to ge £45 million in damages and lost earnings.

I expect the EFL to fully support my claims and as a class action, I appeal to everyone who has had their life ruined by Steve Gibson's hair to come forward.

I was with you then it occurred to me the damage caused to crusty the clown and I quite like old crusty so will have to go after Gibson on different ground??‍♂️

1 hour ago, Tyler Durden said:

By the same logic are we not then going to raise a small claim against Mel Morris as well?

In sentiment I agree….although I would still like to think he is still a fan that made some mistakes but was ultimately punished way to hard for them. 

Also, the main reason for any action, no matter how spurious, is to highlight what part the EFL is playing in our plight. 

3 hours ago, Tyler Durden said:

Hmm, not so sure about 'small' ?  ....... I would suggest 'huge', considering that Morris has, through sheer incompetence and a maverick approach to finances, caused more misery and damage to DCFC than Gibson, the EFL morons, or anyone else past, present and in all likelihood future*

* if the club actually has one