The Administration Thread

Boycie

3 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

No news on the takeover then….

I hear that a consortium of Bristol City, Forest, Boro, Birmingham and Leeds fans are coming together to buy the club .  The fear being that if we do actually liquidate there life will turn into an empty void of nothingness and listening to Can't live if living is without you on repeat.

1 hour ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

I had the pleasure of working with 10 women when the fifty shades of grey book series come out and all I heard about was willies, bums and other things for months. Like I was sat in a vortex in the middle. 

As a male of 19 and just married so 1975, I started work at Prestige(kitchenware)I made Pressure Cookers on City road, The Females were mostly from Beaufort Street and Cornwall road estate area, These females were as bad as you can get, All knew what was what, What went where, Drank, Smoked, Swore, One Woman who was a cracking looking Lady in the 50s from her photo and from the West End of Derby used to tease us men after we were playing football on Chester Green at Dinner time, She'd sit on the steps with legs open ? with her underwear on of course, Then say "what you duckers looking at" she knew full well what we were looking at ?

She dated Wes Hall the West Indies fast bowler in the 60s, I sure learned a thing or 2 from those girls, And yes I was faithfull to the Wife ?

4 hours ago, Unlucky Alf said:

As a male of 19 and just married so 1975, I started work at Prestige(kitchenware)I made Pressure Cookers on City road, The Females were mostly from Beaufort Street and Cornwall road estate area, These females were as bad as you can get, All knew what was what, What went where, Drank, Smoked, Swore, One Woman who was a cracking looking Lady in the 50s from her photo and from the West End of Derby used to tease us men after we were playing football on Chester Green at Dinner time, She'd sit on the steps with legs open ? with her underwear on of course, Then say "what you duckers looking at" she knew full well what we were looking at ?

She dated Wes Hall the West Indies fast bowler in the 60s, I sure learned a thing or 2 from those girls, And yes I was faithfull to the Wife ?

My best friend worked there at that time, no names mentioned though.??

38 minutes ago, Kathcairns said:

My best friend worked there at that time, no names mentioned though.??

1975 to 1981, If she worked on the shopfloor i'd have known her especially if she worked on assembley, If in the offices or Personel(HR)?‍♂️Great times were had then.

4250 pressure cookers a day were made in the 4 man team I was in...Piecework it was, The more you did...the more you earned, Yes great times ?

45 minutes ago, Unlucky Alf said:

1975 to 1981, If she worked on the shopfloor i'd have known her especially if she worked on assembley, If in the offices or Personel(HR)?‍♂️Great times were had then.

4250 pressure cookers a day were made in the 4 man team I was in...Piecework it was, The more you did...the more you earned, Yes great times ?

I did'nt know her then but she was on the shop floor, her husband worked there also. When she had her children she went onto evenings, not sure but i think she was there till they finished.

2 hours ago, Grumpy Git said:

Breaking News:

Things are finally looking up, the EFL has just announced that Rick Parry is to be replaced with immediate effect  . .........

By Gavin Williamson.

I throught your were be serious at first.

Yet more ill informed bilge

- We aren't jangling loose change as we turned down multi million pound bids for Lawrence.

- Only had to sell Plange - no mention of Jozwiak Shinnie Jagielka  etc

- efl protocol dictates 9 points- nothing about rule change which has robbed 2 off us .

This bilge needs replying to really to set him straight.  Had enough of this crap.