The Administration Thread

Boycie

Rightly or wrongly the spotlight seems to have shifted onto Quantuma. With the fans, various media outlets, MPs, social media, podcasts etc all starting to question the process, the lack of comms, the delays, the slipped deadlines, and so on I wonder if the increased potential for damage to their reputation will spur them on to get things sorted? 
Or maybe it’s the prospective buyers’ fault? Maybe it’s Mel? Maybe it’s the EFL and Gibson…I just don’t know what’s happening any more, other than the fact I spend a disproportionate amount of my time refreshing this site and social media when I’m supposed to be working, parenting, partnering, eating, cleaning, sleeping, toileting

Either we have a preferred bidder  or we don’t. Get on with it admins

If we do it may or may not meet expectations to pay creditors the required amount, but so be it . Announce PB and take the hit 

if we don’t have a PB. game over, announce liquidation and move on. No one gets paid

further prevarication is useless

Edited by StrawHillRam

13 hours ago, CBRammette said:

Sorry to be sad but HMRC Employer Bulletin December 2021 repeated February 2022 Bulletin....

"we are asking employers to include a message for their employees on all payslips between 6 April 2022 and 5 April 2023 explaining what these funds will be used for. The message should read ‘1.25% uplift in NICs funds NHS, health & social care."

right up there with amortisation posts for interest I know

Going to be honest, I don't always read them, so we've been asked, it isn't a requirement as such, just a friendly request

4 minutes ago, StrawHillRam said:

Either we have a preferred bidder  or we don’t. Get on with it.

If we do it may or may not meet expectations to pay creditors the required amount, but so be it . Announce PB and take the hit 

if we don’t have a PB. game over, announce liquidation and move on. No one gets paid

further prevarication is useless

But Quantuma know how almost exactly much wonga there is available as it stands, (even more so given they've set-up base-camp now), and if my experience as a creditor in several previous liquidations is anything to go by, their bill will be tailored to be just about the same amount!

Edited by Grumpy Git

26 minutes ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

Rightly or wrongly the spotlight seems to have shifted onto Quantuma. With the fans, various media outlets, MPs, social media, podcasts etc all starting to question the process, the lack of comms, the delays, the slipped deadlines, and so on I wonder if the increased potential for damage to their reputation will spur them on to get things sorted? 
Or maybe it’s the prospective buyers’ fault? Maybe it’s Mel? Maybe it’s the EFL and Gibson…I just don’t know what’s happening any more, other than the fact I spend a disproportionate amount of my time refreshing this site and social media when I’m supposed to be working, parenting, partnering, eating, cleaning, sleeping, toileting

Nope. All Keogh's fault........