The Administration Thread

Boycie

10 minutes ago, kevinhectoring said:

What I was saying is :   bidders can formulate offers as they want. And if say Ashley’s is the highest offer and if it contemplates that MM pays off all or part of the MSD debt then he comes under massive pressure to do that. I’d guess Team Derby will be on MM’s back to unlock this after their meeting today 

Who told you this or are you guessing?

1 hour ago, RAM1966 said:

It doesn't matter that much really how they present it, all offers will have 3 headline figures thst really matter.

Offer for Stadium (Most important).

Offer for HMRC (Maybe the hold up is checking with HMRC if they are content?).

Offer for unsecured creditors (-15pts in not 25p in £, not that Admin will give a toss).

Yes of course there may be little clauses etc that differ, but these are the 3 main numbers to consider....

You are forgetting the administrators that also want paying which will be non-negotiable, so if you add it all up it still comes to a significant amount,the likes of which the proposed buyers are probably not willing to pay.

Negotiations for the stadium shouldn't be part of the deal,the ground is not included in the administration. That is a matter to be resolved between the (hopefully) PB and MM. HMRC are probably onside as has been posted before but that doesn't mean to say they are willing to accept 25% it could be a higher percentage as a down payment with an agreement to pay the rest in instalments.

27 minutes ago, FindernRam said:

In this social media age even oldies like me are used to non -stop flow of news and comment on everything under the sun (and moon), there is no escape. Most organisations have spin doctors at the ready 24/7. We soak it up vicariously and become armchair experts in everything.

Administrators normally have no "public face"; without making it seem sinister, they work in the shadows. PR is not part of their skill set 'nor a requirement of getting the task done. So I'm not the least surprised they are not particularly communicative to uninvolved (in a business sense) people like us.

Well said. 

29 minutes ago, jimtastic56 said:

That’s fair enough . I am not allowed to ask for info. Therefore I will keep my £2,000 per year in my pocket.

That is entirely up to you,comments like that will not make a blind bit of difference to the administrators. Yes it's understandable that people are eager for news but i would rather them get on with the matter in hand and keep quiet putting things in the public domain building peoples hopes up only then to be dashed later.

I think Derby fans need to realise and accept that Quantuma (or any other nominated administrator) is not here to serve the interests of the club, staff or supporters and never have been. 

Get this into your head and stop working yourselves up into a frenzied panic. 

Even if they seal a deal or two that is brilliant for Derby County’s future, they will not be excited about it and nor are they obliged to communicate it. 

They shouldn’t be making promises to interested parties that they have to obligations to serve and shouldn’t be committing to updates they have no interest in providing. But let’s be clear, they’re here to milk the club whilst trying to spend the club’s money.

How the club ends up is not their concern/problem or focus! 

2 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

I think Derby fans need to realise and accept that Quantuma (or any other nominated administrator) is not here to serve the interests of the club, staff or supporters and never have been. 

Get this into your head and stop working yourselves up into a frenzied panic. 

Even if they seal a deal or two that is brilliant for Derby County’s future, they will not be excited about it and nor are they obliged to communicate it. 

They shouldn’t be making promises to interested parties that they have to obligations to serve and shouldn’t be committing to updates they have no interest in providing. But let’s be clear, they’re here to milk the club whilst trying to spend the club’s money.

How the club ends up is not their concern/problem or focus! 

But it was OK to rally the troops to spend money on extra tickets and food in the ground. 

19 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Probably because they will try to secure last minute funding from DCC to keep us ticking over.

Does that mean MSD see no future for the club and are not willing to provide any more short term loans. As for DCC getting involved that's unlikely to happen,councils are cash strapped as it is and are already creditors.