The Administration Thread

Boycie

47 minutes ago, Ram1988 said:

I'm pretty sure we can offer new deals and contracts now? as DC has given the club a loan

No doubt we will have to wait for permission from the EFL on that one and only they know how long that will take.

6 minutes ago, Brailsford Ram said:

I have no idea but really Wayne Rooney owes us nothing after the magnificent way he held us together in the most traumatic two seasons we have encountered during the 61 years I have been watching the Rams. For that we should be eternally grateful.

I am guessing not

He not employed by another club the club dont owe rooney not compensation only wages derby owe this months I think what ever he was on.

1 minute ago, RoyMac5 said:

Meh.

He said he would stay, depending on the budget for the squad. Seems he was keener on his mates getting their feet under the table and maybe sharing the spoils. Then again he told the Everton fans he was staying before going to Man U!

We'll just have to agree to disagree on that one Roy.

A nice spin-off is that we'll no longer be labelled 'Wayne Rooney's Derby County', by such as the tediously predictable BBC journos - we can be 'Derby County' again. Also, the EFL lost the big magnet of WR to boost their 3rd Division gates.

If the Gareth Bale move to Cardiff goes ahead, they can forever call them 'Gareth Bale's Cardiff City'   :))

C O Y R

I have followed the rams since 1960 but I am now at the stage that I cannot take any more ups and down. I was in year when we were debated in parliament with so many important people saying a way to save us must be found, again when CK said he would be the next owner and gain when he pulled out. I have been sad, happy, angry up and very much down . Personally both of today's announcement have left me cold. Hate to say it but one more down will be my last as I just cannot take any more. Nobody is thinking about the fans and how it affects us. One more down and u will just give the rams up and walk away 

Just now, I know nuffin said:

I have followed the rams since 1960 but I am now at the stage that I cannot take any more ups and down. I was in year when we were debated in parliament with so many important people saying a way to save us must be found, again when CK said he would be the next owner and gain when he pulled out. I have been sad, happy, angry up and very much down . Personally both of today's announcement have left me cold. Hate to say it but one more down will be my last as I just cannot take any more. Nobody is thinking about the fans and how it affects us. One more down and u will just give the rams up and walk away 

We've a new start in front of us, the fans are together and hopefully the Clubs finances will have been sorted.

1 minute ago, RoyMac5 said:

I think it won't be long before we get more information to add to this - how long do you think he'll be out of a job?

Not very long at all Roy. He's very talented and he's a fighter as he has shown since he was thrust into the Premier League as a young boy of 16 when as he says himself he was ill prepared for the experience but battled through against all the odds. More than that he's an outright winner with an outstanding football pedigree behind him. United and Everton have tempted him in the past 12 months. He's pretty unique in the football world. He'll soon be snapped up - it's inevitable of course.

19 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Meh.

He said he would stay, depending on the budget for the squad. Seems he was keener on his mates getting their feet under the table and maybe sharing the spoils. Then again he told the Everton fans he was staying before going to Man U!

Crikey Roy,I didn't expect you to turn on him but he has let us down by leaving as he has I suppose.

Onwards though and hopefully we will both be behind the new guy,whoever it turns out to be ?

7 minutes ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

Crikey Roy,I didn't expect you to turn on him but he has let us down by leaving as he has I suppose.

Onwards though and hopefully we will both be behind the new guy,whoever it turns out to be ?

He's gone. What is there to say. I believed him when he said he'd stay. He didn't.

Really looking forward to the new season. #COYR

Edited by RoyMac5

38 minutes ago, Brailsford Ram said:

I have no idea but really Wayne Rooney owes us nothing after the magnificent way he held us together in the most traumatic two seasons we have encountered during the 61 years I have been watching the Rams. For that we should be eternally grateful.

Any idea why he has not resigned, why he has only requested to be ‘relieved of his duties’ ? 

Seems like Rooney quite as soon as he knew Kirchner wasn’t getting the club for certain then. Definitely got to be something in that, it’s the only logical explanation for the timing. He was clearly only willing to stay around with his agent on the board. That always felt dodgy as f***, so this might actually be a good thing.