The Administration Thread

Boycie

7 minutes ago, atherstoneram said:

No matter how many times people keep saying it,it is not just simple to do a deal with Ashley,unless of course he is prepared to agree to the deal CK agreed to.

Yeah probably right, I just think he’s the best man currently for the job. I hoped CK was but now there are too many red flags with him and I worry how it’d workout. 

26 minutes ago, Boycie said:

Whilst NDA’s will play a part in the lack of info at times, I do believe they’ve done there selves no favours some times.

As for them saying we’ve took no money, wasn’t it always the case that either their cost was paid out the cost of the club or directly from the buyer?

I don’t get paid until a jobs finished either.

Sadly q’s failure to pay themselves is just one more indication of their incompetence 

It means they are conflicted when Ashley says :

I’ll pay X to creditors but only if you halve your bill 

Edited by kevinhectoring

6 minutes ago, HoracioCarbonara said:

Can I just say most people here have zero idea about complex corporate transactions, to put it it in context and need to just calm down.

1. I recently advised on a £120m deal, it closed over 2 months ago, the deal has happened but I can’t raise my invoice because our AML checks are dragging, to reiterate the deal has happened and im still having issues!

2. if you are negotiating a deal more often than not you will agree exclusivity which means legally you cannot engage with any other parties, hence Q only started talking to other parties yesterday.

corporate deals are complex, most of the people commenting have zero idea and there is nothing you can say or do that will alter the process. Like most people here I’m fan and I understand the emotion but just chill, you can’t change anything and as much as you want to think everyone is messing this up, it’s a difficult deal and I’ve seen far worse, just less emotion because there were no fans involved.

Thanks Andrew, nice to hear from you.

8 minutes ago, Derbados said:

Admins threatening the fans yet again for daring to question them and their performance to date.

First it was that it would harm the takeover process and put off buyers 

Then it was stop questioning us as the delays are YOUR fault 

Now it’s stop questioning us or we’ll bring the lawyers in 

Running the club like a cartel. 

Where is the threat to fans? Am I missing something?

2 minutes ago, Gritstone Ram said:

Sorry I didn’t know there was. If you could point them out to me it would help me not make the same mistake. Sorry I’m advance.

Dodgy means?

To be honest, I could have left it hidden as it wasn’t me who hid it.

But, the poll has good intentions albeit tongue in cheek in parts.

I thought I’d cut you some slack, but seeing as we aren’t even supposed to discuss reasons on moderation on the forum I think I’ll accept your thank you and leave it there.

it is crazy to me that kirchner is still even in the running. I do not want that many running this club, it will not end well. he has shown himself not only to be incompetent, but his silence is the worst part about it. 

if his funds really were being processed (i dont buy it) then say it, instead of getting the hump and not saying anything. i wouldn't mind if he didn't say anything in the first place, but was happy to have people lick his bum and when it goes bad he disappears. his ownership will be like that. i cant believe Q are still allowing him to be a bidder.

11 minutes ago, alram said:

I am sick to death of seeing alan nixons tweets in this thread. hes become the most frequent poster

The guy is clueless and has been continuiously wrong throughout this process, hes spent the last day backtracking and changing his story to suit the facts yet people still claim he is reliable

why are people even giving him the attention he so desperately craves and makes people pay for now by the way.

sick of him, sick of the admins, sick of mel morris, sick of everyone involved in this shambles. 

He has been wrong at numerous times throughout the process, he’s also been right. 
People don’t have much to go on.

12 minutes ago, alram said:

I am sick to death of seeing alan nixons tweets in this thread. hes become the most frequent poster

The guy is clueless and has been continuiously wrong throughout this process, hes spent the last day backtracking and changing his story to suit the facts yet people still claim he is reliable

why are people even giving him the attention he so desperately craves and makes people pay for now by the way.

sick of him, sick of the admins, sick of mel morris, sick of everyone involved in this shambles. 

That’s why so many of us are blocked by him, for calling him out without any abuse or anger. Plus, he works for The S*n.

Just now, twelveincher said:

He has been wrong at numerous times throughout the process, he’s also been right. 
People don’t have much to go on.

hes probably been right because he says so much. i am sure most of us have been right with our theories throughout.

he is a bag of hot air, doesn't deserve to be on this thread so much.

26 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

I've not read it all but does it suggest funds have to go via a third party bank rather than directly from bank A to bank B for bank B to do the AML checks? I'd be surprised if it does.

I don't know where the reference to a  third party bank has even come from, was it Dorsett?

My understanding is that the transfer has been placed on hold while AML checks are carried out.

Whether one journalist says it is with a "European Bank" or another journalist says it is at a "Clearing House" in neither here nor there, the reason remains the same.

11 minutes ago, Boycie said:

Dodgy means?

To be honest, I could have left it hidden as it wasn’t me who hid it.

But, the poll has good intentions albeit tongue in cheek in parts.

I thought I’d cut you some slack, but seeing as we aren’t even supposed to discuss reasons on moderation on the forum I think I’ll accept your thank you and leave it there.

No problem but if there is a problem it would be nice for someone to point it out. I know some were tongue in cheek to give examples of why money would be stopped coming into the country and also the richest man on earth but after all is said it was a bit of light hearted banter.