The Administration Thread

Boycie

Just now, Stockyram92 said:

I was thinking about this, he said not Kirchner, someone close to the club who might not be soon, but also said it wasn't Rooney or Mel Morris, the only other person I could think of would be Stephen Pearce? But I can't see that ?

I know it might sound ridiculous. But what about a player or a set of players?

1 hour ago, Barney1991 said:

They are getting to close to removing membership you can just sense it they’ve had enough 

In fairness, what choice do they have? 

They can’t let us sign anyone, plus they can’t allow a team with 6 players (no goalkeeper) participate in their competition. 

I’d be extremely worried if I was them: a) they’re on the cusp of losing one of their major assets and b) they have a team in their league that physically can’t compete weeks before the fixtures are announced. 

They really need to set a deadline. 

Look we the fans we once again going to have to protect a club once more we protect it last season and it seems clear to me we are going have to do it again. I think time to march once more we need up the antie this time we had over 10k well this it got to be over 20k doing.it and this time we let Q know we had enough of this we demand they do a bloody deal with ashley or ex wolves owner but enough is enough.

8 minutes ago, Boycie said:

Here here! They aren’t fit for purpose in my opinion.

In what way? 

I'm not saying I agree or disagree, but what leads you to come to such a conclusion?

I don't know enough about the ins and outs to nail my colours to the mast one way or the other, but you've obviously made that call, what led to it?

6 minutes ago, Stockyram92 said:

I was thinking about this, he said not Kirchner, someone close to the club who might not be soon, but also said it wasn't Rooney or Mel Morris, the only other person I could think of would be Stephen Pearce? But I can't see that ?

When do football players contracts run to? Do they end in june for those that are expiring.

I wouldnt have thought pearce would have enough money to pay everyone off his own back, but it may not be a stellar amount needed if all the players have gone already.

2 minutes ago, Chester40 said:

I still don't really understand the stadium situation. So a deal has been made by someone (Clowes) to buy it...but this hasn't happened? He is happy to rent it to anyone who buys the club or is it just if its Kirchner?

It already happened stadium been brought mate.

4 hours ago, Anag Ram said:

If it was anywhere near completion he’d be all over social media.

Also, nothing on this lot’s website 

Yep, clearly utter BS. I actually blocked the account initially as a spammer, but somehow I thought (in desperation) that it was genuine ITK account. ?

1 minute ago, WystonRam said:

Yep, clearly utter BS. I actually blocked the account initially as a spammer, but somehow I thought (in desperation) that it was genuine ITK account. ?

Looked he fooled me mate I throught he got us and bit us in the behind.

1 minute ago, GenBr said:

When do football players contracts run to? Do they end in june for those that are expiring.

I wouldnt have thought pearce would have enough money to pay everyone off his own back, but it may not be a stellar amount needed if all the players have gone already.

They end in June, but here's a kicker if you don't already know it. 

Once a footballer comes to the end of their agreed contract, and hasn't/can't/won't sign another one, they're entitled to another month's pay at the same rate, while they sort themselves out for the future!

2 hours ago, G STAR RAM said:

No it couldnt have. He made loans to the company that purchased equity in DCFC.

If he wants to recall his directors loan in that company then good luck to him but not sure where he is getting the money from, he has already pilfered our biggest asset to reduce his liability. 

The club do not owe him anything. 

I thought he'd converted some but not all to equity

Either way..... he deserves nothing after the way it's gone, we can both agree on that

We're getting slowly shafted here. As fans, we were initially shafted by Mel Morris. Then we were shafted by the EFL. We're currently being shafted by Quantuma, who quite frankly aren't fit for purpose.

So 3 parties who, supposedly, should be helping our great club to get out this mess are slowly, in their different ways, letting us drift into oblivion.

The employees of the club and the fans have done everything we can. What a complete and utter show of excrement  

Just now, atherstoneram said:

I thought the ground would only be bought if Kirchner got the club.

No it got brought was at the time to lease it back to kircher but most recently who ever brought has said he will lease to who ever new owner or owners are.