The Administration Thread

Boycie

7 minutes ago, S8TY said:

what is believing random stuff on twitter got to do with my comment?? I dont use twatter....my comment is aimed at how Morris has left us in a mess yet still dictates due to having the ground

You quoted some random person on twitter and came to the same wrong conclusion as the person making the tweet. Q has made it clear Morris has not changed the asking price for PPS, even the Daily Fail says the deal for PPS is all agreed and ready to go. The problem is that CK, who was the highest bidder, hasn't paid up. And Ashley isn't the next highest bidder either.  Ashley has deep pockets but also has short arms.

1 minute ago, ramboy63 said:

That is as maybe does not alter the fact he as the money to write a cheque today and take us out of administration yes we will end up with possible -15 points next season as he will want to pay the creditors way below the 25p in the pound threshold,but at least we will still have a club

Lets see what 5.00pm brings but to be honest i am not getting over excited about CK 

No doubt he has the money to write a cheque today but if he wants to pay the creditors way below the 25p then the administrators have to go back to the creditors to accept it or not,it is not just a case of accepting his offer no matter how much spouting off he is doing in the media.

Everyone keeps quoting Ashley's £28 million.

BUT it was reported that Ashley wants the stadium as part of the deal. So what is left of that 28 million will not cover the required percentage to the creditors - hence the Administrator's stance - and will, furthermore, result in the 15 points deduction.

(I do not know if that reported figure or Ashley's demands are true or not. I am just basing it on what I have read on here and elsewhere.)

Just now, IslandExile said:

BUT it was reported that Ashley wants the stadium as part of the deal. So what is left of that 28 million will not cover the required percentage to the creditors - hence the Administrator's stance - and will, furthermore, result in the 15 points deduction.

(I do not know if that reported figure or Ashley's demands are true or not. I am just basing it on what I have read on here and elsewhere.)

Depends who you want to believe, some think Mel is calling all the shots and doesn’t want Ashley involved, or you can deduce that his offer isn’t good enough to satisfy creditors.

This £28m was what he bid in January and that likely included the stadium, therefore not good enough for creditors so they’re not talking to him. 

11 minutes ago, IslandExile said:

I can't see how 28 million works if it involves Pride Park. Surley it needs be more like 40 if he wants PP included? Unless MM does him a cut price deal.

There will be radio silence after 5.00 pm, with the standard "We are still waiting for news"  update.

Then, a tedious P M I (Perfunctory Musical Interlude) will kick in, before the update is repeated and Dan Roan's 'interview' is replayed as the last comment from CK. 

It's over 4 months since many thousands of fans showed solidarity on the march to PPS.

If the club goes under, we should replicate that with a march on EFL HQ, joint architects of the DCFC demise.

1 minute ago, TuffLuff said:

BAWT making their founder resign should mean they lose the ‘together’ part of their name. 

What happened? I appear to have been booted out of their Telegram group? ?

Edited by Mihangel
For clarity

2 minutes ago, Mihangel said:

What happened? I appear to have been booted out of their Telegram group? ?

Bit of a strange one all round, thought he came across well on the radio but it’s all the other stuff surrounding BAWT I have no time for. 

9 minutes ago, Woodypecker said:

There will be radio silence after 5.00 pm, with the standard "We are still waiting for news"  update.

Then, a tedious P M I (Perfunctory Musical Interlude) will kick in, before the update is repeated and Dan Roan's 'interview' is replayed as the last comment from CK. 

It's over 4 months since many thousands of fans showed solidarity on the march to PPS.

If the club goes under, we should replicate that with a march on EFL HQ, joint architects of the DCFC demise.

Just a thought,  what role does the administrator play?  It is a legal issue.  Nothing to do with EFL.  The points deductions are the only reason for marching. Who placed the club into administration?  The administrator has to get the best deal for creditors regardless of all other matters (If creditors are to come out of this with any of their money back).  I dare say that there are a few amongst them that think they deserve just as much as football creditors as well.