The Administration Thread

Boycie

23 minutes ago, Arsene Titman said:

I heard Ed Dawes live releasing the news about exclusivity. I went on Twitter immediately and found that John Percy had released the same news 2 minutes earlier. Unless I am missing something, Nixon has not said that CK exclusivity is withdrawn.

He has said strongly it has not been withdrawn 

Isnt this removal of exclusivity another red herring?

As I said yesterday, contracts have been exchanged. 

Removing exclusivity may give the administrators opportunity to speak to other parties about a deal BUT unless Kirchner has broken any conditions of the contract the deal is still his to complete.

17 minutes ago, Kathcairns said:

Yes, but i did say if we were eventually sold to them i would not go anymore. You dont mind ashley treating his staff like s- - - then, you wouldnt mind him being your boss.

That statement is so full of generalisations it's untrue. 

Ashley seems to get slagged for running low cost business models, well fair play to him if that's how he's made his pile. 

When you've accumulated an amount of wealth equivalent to Ashley's then I guess you will be in a position to criticise. 

2 hours ago, TomTom92 said:

Kirchner may end up being proven as a tyre kicker but if you take him at his word, there's something quite cute in his demeaner which means i feel a bit sorry for him how this is turning out. 

He appears to be dead set in owning a football club and he seems to be smitten on the idea of us but yet despite his best efforts he can't quite get things over the line. Now we have ED accusing him of not having the cash, Dorsett and Sky banging Ashley's drum loudly and all this has me thinking whether CK is being poo housed by Ashley. 

It seems awful strange that Ashley is coming round the final corner at a speed of light whilst Kirchner through no fault of his own is crawling towards the finishing line. 

As @Ramosmentioned in his post, it seems like Ashley is dead set on having us and assumed CK wouldn't get passed the first hurdle. Now its close to being sorted he's pooed his pants and is trying every trick in the book to sabotage the deal. 

If my speculation is correct (its probably not) I can't help but feel sorry for a guy who's genuinely tried to save us asap only to fail because another man with better contacts and better funds has decided to stop playing us. Ultimately whoever comes out on top needs to be the best long term deal for the club. But morally I think how Ashley has played this deal is very slimy and ungentlemanly and has done nothing for our short term future and the fans blood pressure. 

Exactly this. It's totally..."Aggh, ...we've been expecting you... Mr Kirchener". It seems very cunning and calculated with more than a smidgen of chicanery. It adds to a general mis-trust of MA that his conduct is less than perhaps it seems {Oh look I've got £28 M just sitting here waiting for you to talk to me}. Then again, some people would just say "that's business" and slap MA on the back in a Silverback/Aplha Male sort of way before giving him a bear hug and suggest they go on a hunting trip together.  

CK's demeanour at the golf tourno where he was door-stepped suggests that he was fuming because he knows he's been played by forces beyond his control after all of his concerted and genuine efforts.

2 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

Ashley seems to get slagged for running low cost business models, well fair play to him if that's how he's made his pile. 

When you've accumulated an amount of wealth equivalent to Ashley's then I guess you will be in a position to criticise. 

If i had accumilated his wealth the rams would be safe, not waiting till i could get them as cheap as i could.

41 minutes ago, JPRamFan said:

All 5 billion? It must have had some question marks considering that there would have been a lot of checks on the individuals and their sources of funds in this combined consortium.

I refer the honourable gentleman to my earlier answer. 

2 hours ago, Unlucky Alf said:

Flint signs for Stoke some are saying, Lawrence leaving for a better wage, Saudi Arabia ducking with golf, Man City offer a kings ransom to Erling Haarland, Welcome to the world of money and greed, Those that can offer more will, Those that can't fall by the wayside

Good old Thatcherism...we know the price of everything but the value of nothing.

3 minutes ago, Kathcairns said:

If i had accumilated his wealth the rams would be safe, not waiting till i could get them as cheap as i could.

He accumulated his wealth through shrewd business deals and getting best value for his investments.

He isn't a Derby fan and neither is Kirchner. He isnt going to piddle money away like Mel if he feels he can get a better deal. This is purely a business deal for him and frankly i find it baffling that people are using this fact as a rod to beat him with. After what we've just been through a sustainable business model is exactly what we need - not more splashing the cash.

24 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

Removing exclusivity may give the administrators opportunity to speak to other parties about a deal BUT unless Kirchner has broken any conditions of the contract the deal is still his to complete.

I thought one of the conditions of the exclusivity was to complete on or before 31 May.

Edited by Carnero

2 minutes ago, Kathcairns said:

But that's how he's accumulated his wealth though that's his business model buying companies in adminstration.

Not sure how you can even try and criticise this as obviously he's been extremely successful at using that business model. He's not a charity neither is he a philanthropist. He's seen an opportunity to make money out of us but at the right price. 

He got his fingers burnt when he bought the House of Fraser group so buying companies at what you call on the cheap when in fact Ashley is paying millions of pounds to acquire is not without personal risk to him.

21 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

What a strange thing to post - It's not the 18th century you know, one doesn't have to be landed to vote, people are entitled their opinion regardless of their wealth.

38 minutes ago, The_Sheriff said:

Wtf was that for? Absolutely no need for that *unt response.

Nixon himself and a few on here are suggesting its Quantuma whereas i am expressing my suspicion its CK

Mate, my apologies for any offence caused, I was pulling your leg.

31 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

Contracts may have been exchanged /signed but the contract is not consummated (complete) until the seller has the agreed consideration (usually money) from the buyer.

Edited by Elwood P Dowd

Not looked for any news all day and waited until after I’d driven all the way home to check the forum.

I was laughing when I read the updates.

You couldn’t make it up about us could you?

Shambles.