The Administration Thread

Boycie

20 minutes ago, cosmic said:

That information is totally at odds with what we’ve been told. CK said he’s started funding the club. Admins were confident. Nixon reporting we’ve started negotiations with players. 

But this is Derby County and nothing good ever actually happens. So I 100% now believe we’re done. 

I hope you are 100% right...

5 minutes ago, cstand said:

In situations like this it always goes down to the wire just like most football business deals CK might be just threatening to walk to ensure he gets the best deal. 

I want to sorted asap because if it does collapse we are running out of time and money.

Well we don't know yet do we, but CK has actually walked away from two deals already. If he walks away from this one too his credibility will be truly shot. 

haven't seen this posted yet so for anyone not on Twitter or listening to radio Derby here’s the tweet.

He also allegedly said wages were paid for May, but not by Kirchner. It’s going to be a long day full of speculation. The likes of “Barry” have already started on Twitter. My plan is to wait for more official info, though this doesn’t look good if Ed is right.

Edited by Caerphilly Ram
More info added

1 minute ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

haven't seen this posted yet so for anyone not on Twitter or listening to radio Derby here’s the tweet

The part I'm clinging to is "When Alonso and Bin Zayed were asked to transfer proven funds they couldn't. Then it was over." We're past that point, as far as I know - He's done that bit. Maybe it will still collapse, who knows.

2 minutes ago, Mihangel said:

The part I'm clinging to is "When Alonso and Bin Zayed were asked to transfer proven funds they couldn't. Then it was over." We're past that point, as far as I know - He's done that bit. Maybe it will still collapse, who knows.

How do you know he has handed over one cent ?

Hilarious that posters on here are happy to lay into people for doubting this deal was going ahead or being sceptical.

The lack of serious communication and missed deadlines throughout the entirety of this administration has been beyond a joke. The fans have been made to feel hopeful and then let down over and over again.

Be interesting to see what’s said today. Surely there has to be a statement from somebody?

Ok so listening to Ed' he is recalling shades of BZI and Alonso, all good until they actually have to pay for something, then nothing. It might be a ploy (from Ed's contacts) to get him to stump up the cash, but if we need to go through these shenanigans every payday then he might not be the one for us.

It'll probably be the pain of MA if this is all true and it will collapse. 

The positive to hold onto is that Derby County will exist in some form. Even after everything that is going to happen, if it needs to be MA. So many of us are young and have only known Pride Park, Cat 1 Academies, well known names associated with the club. But those of you please remember in the coming weeks and months, that isnt only who we are. We are more than that, we are a community that will exist even if the Academy gets wound down and half of Moor Farm turned over to 'rewilding Derby'. PPS can look dingy and in need of refurb,  but the spirit that inhabits it, that is Derby. The names associated with this great club will have us all saying "who?"  And scouring Football Manager for clues, but we will love them all the same.

Said I'd start catastrophising on Weds.