The Administration Thread

Boycie

6 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

Have you 100% confidence in CK Curtains ?

I’m not the one questioning the situation I’ll leave that to all the others as they seem to know best .

I haven’t 100 percent confidence in anything DCFC at the moment how could I but it’s about practicalities in our situation and CK is the preferred bidder and whilst ever he is trying to buy us I’ll back him as there is no other suitors who showed they wanted the club enough re Appleby or Ashley.

The Preston thing is a puzzling one.

It's tempting to just say the PNE were butthurt about him not buying them but i just kind of get a nagging feeling theres more to it than that. It might be that he was never that fussed and didn't really front up anything because he didn't really want to close the deal but it could also be his backers are only semi committed or a hundred other things.

His preston interest did seem to be a bit "oh well, couldn't do the deall for Derby, lets look who else wants a buyer" more than "We've identifed a good prospect of a championship club that are willing to consider a deal" (In the same way Alonso moved onto us after he couldn't get his shady crew in at Wednesday).

4 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

The Preston thing is a puzzling one. It's tempting to just say the PNE were butthurt about him not buying them but i just kind of get a nagging feeling theres more to it than that. It might be that he was never that fussed and didn't really front up anything because he didn't really want to close the deal but it could also be his backers are only semi committed or a hundred other things.

His preston interest did seem to be a bit "oh well, couldn't do the deall for Derby, lets look who else wants a buyer" more than "We've identifed a good prospect of a championship club that are willing to consider a deal" (In the same way Alonso moved onto us after he couldn't get his shady crew in at Wednesday).

The bits I read suggested he'd looked/looking at us, PNE and Huddersfield

3 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

You weren't debating you were making personal comments: "You going on a protest then because your mate Rooney is happy ."

By all means tell us what a good thing CK is - backed with facts if you would.

CK is the only bid to be accepted, he his a sporting man for his company sponsors top golf tournaments, and i can see Rooney and CK having a good working relationship in the interest of your club Derby County give him a chance be happy, for again he his the only one who as come up with the cash.

Rooney has implied that he will be staying with the club under CK ownership, so let look forward to the next chapter in Derby county's history, not having ago at you Roy, what do you think CK will think of the negativity on this forum against him when reading these pages when his investment is trying to save the club. COYR

2 minutes ago, SirBrian said:

CK is the only bid to be accepted, he his a sporting man for his company sponsors top golf tournaments, and i can see Rooney and CK having a good working relationship in the interest of your club Derby County give him a chance be happy, for again he his the only one who as come up with the cash.

Rooney has implied that he will be staying with the club under CK ownership, so let look forward to the next chapter in Derby county's history, not having ago at you Roy, what do you think CK will think of the negativity on this forum against him when reading these pages when his investment is trying to save the club. COYR

Great.

If it happens then things will be able to go forward in a positive manner. However even Quantuma were cautious in their statement. And as I said if things do go wrong then there might not be time to start again. Wigan got through 3 preferred bidders, so there were others after the first one. 

As for if he's reading the forums, he's a positive American I'm sure he'd see it as a challenge to prove people wrong. COYR

Edited by RoyMac5

16 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

The Preston thing is a puzzling one.

It's tempting to just say the PNE were butthurt about him not buying them but i just kind of get a nagging feeling theres more to it than that. It might be that he was never that fussed and didn't really front up anything because he didn't really want to close the deal but it could also be his backers are only semi committed or a hundred other things.

Or perhaps preston in more debt than derby are and not got fan base for it to keep club going but who knows for sure.

1 hour ago, kevinhectoring said:

We have a pretty good idea what has happened. Because early on when they were very chatty Q told us in some detail what was going on. And since things came flying off the rails they have been keen in their rare pronouncements to insinuate where they believed blame lay elsewhere. Yes we can imagine the daily grind behind the scenes but the headline issues are right out there 

Pure speculation on your part. The facts aren’t known, the reasons for decisions made are not known. It’s just that certain posters have decided that what they believe has happened, has really occurred.

3 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Great.

If it happens then things will be able to go forward in a positive manner. However even Quantuma were cautious in their statement. And as I said if things do go wrong then there might not be time to start again. Wigan got through 3 preferred bidders, so there were others after the first one. 

As for if he's reading the forums, he's a positive American I'm sure he'd see it as a challenge to prove people wrong. COYR

Fear we are running out of time, no money, no players, had 6 or more suiters showing interest in purchasing the club where are they in putting in their bids, whilst the decline in the club is going too far, the only acceptable bid as come from CK who yes he has come back after putting a bid in a few months ago, which shows he wants to save Derby County.

Something as to happen soon for the state of the club, there must be serious doubt whether we will be starting next season in the EFL league, so everyone should be giving CK our backing.

1 minute ago, SirBrian said:

Fear we are running out of time, no money, no players, had 6 or more suiters showing interest in purchasing the club where are they in putting in their bids, whilst the decline in the club is going too far, the only acceptable bid as come from CK who yes he has come back after putting a bid in a few months ago, which shows he wants to save Derby County.

Something as to happen soon for the state of the club, there must be serious doubt whether we will be starting next season in the EFL league, so everyone should be giving CK our backing.

When he deserves it.

4 minutes ago, SirBrian said:

Why does it show that? Not convinced by your reasoning behind his motivation to make another bid for us. 

3 minutes ago, Ramant62 said:

I say give the poor guy a chance. At present he is the only one who wants to buy and save our club, so if he has the finance and the know how to get us back to the Prem, or even back to the Championship as its looking, I for one will be giving him my full support all the way. COYCKR

He's got his chance. Quantuma have made him Preferred Bidder. What effect does it have if some fans 'ask questions'?

Oh here's a few btw: