The Administration Thread

Boycie

1 hour ago, jono said:

If I don’t get a crackerjack pencil at 5.00 PM today my toys are being thrown out of an infant conveyance.

Not that I’m frustrated or anything like that ?

Just hope it's not double or drop!

BTW i think the good times are around the corner.?

Edited by I DONT MIND

1 hour ago, FlyBritishMidland said:

Thought about this overnight.  Any agreement, signatures needed from any third parties must have been in place with CK as the only thing that stopped going ahead was the transfer of funds, for whatever reason.  As per Wednesdays statement, the funds have already been moved.  So, trying to be rational about it, getting the signatures should be a formality but each parties legal teams will be making sure nothing has changed from those in place with CK.

Fingers crossed it’s today.  I’ve been off this week, hate to think what my screen time has been!!

Mr Ponsonby-Smythe, who’s Head of Thinking at Quantuma, has been on holiday this week.

11 minutes ago, IslandExile said:

Why have the Administrators waited for the money before working on all the peripheral stuff?

Couldn't they have prepared the way already?

Do we actually know they've done that? They cold have sent the remaining contracts/forms/whatever out days before the money arrived and still be waiting on responses.  What they probably couldn't do is send them out before they had agreed the structure of the deal with Clowes (or AN Other bidder).

17 minutes ago, IslandExile said:

Why have the Administrators waited for the money before working on all the peripheral stuff?

Couldn't they have prepared the way already?

If it is the Locko estate lease on Moor Farm, there could be covenants about leasing to certain businesses (ie property developers) , that need tying up or re writing in the lease. This may have only occurred  since Cowes developments were named as potential owners.

Just now, 24Charlie said:

No not happening today.

Ashley hijack is the most likely cause. He’s probably filed an injunction to stop the sale pending the outcome of his action against Q regarding the assumed PB status in Jan.

That's good. Got a ring of plausible to it, if unlikely.

If true, I will be a bit annoyed.

However, presumably if it is true it'll come out. I doubt Ashley could do that and have it not reported on.

A lot of people seem to be reading the Quantuma statement from last night differently to me.  I took the "multitude" line as an explainer of how complicated the deal was - overall, there are loads of things to sign, so it's inevitable a few will get delayed.  I didn't read it as saying there are a multitude still left to sign.

5 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

That's good. Got a ring of plausible to it, if unlikely.

If true, I will be a bit annoyed.

However, presumably if it is true it'll come out. I doubt Ashley could do that and have it not reported on.

There could be a nice little outcome from the Ashley action against Q and that could be that an Ashley win would see Q’s fee for the shambles they presided over being lost in fines 

1 minute ago, duncanjwitham said:

A lot of people seem to be reading the Quantuma statement from last night differently to me.  I took the "multitude" line as an explainer of how complicated the deal was - overall, there are loads of things to sign, so it's inevitable a few will get delayed.  I didn't read it as saying there are a multitude still left to sign.

Fair enough. If only they were better at communicating.