The Administration Thread

Boycie

Nurture strength of spirit to shield you in sudden misfortune. But do not distress yourself with dark imaginings. Many fears are born of fatigue, loneliness and waiting for news of the Derby takeover completion. Beyond a wholesome discipline, be gentle with yourself

Apologies to Max Ehrmann

Edited by Elwood P Dowd

2 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Just seen on twitter that now done at long last unless someone playing nasty joke on us all.

That's a fake account - you might not spot the wrong spelling mate, check the number of followers if in doubt.

Edited by RoyMac5

37 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

Derby have been in administration for so long my hair has gone mostly grey. I'm not even joking.

I'm 33.

Mine did as well the girls love it unless your a girl then they hide it but I am 56 now and it’s normal ?

I wonder what's going to happen with Stretford's cash?

It's quite possible that someone, eg, Rooney, gave him the cash to pay, but the question is the same, it's just the donor's name which changes. 

Will it be another debt that the new owner has to pay? Will it just be written off? Will Stretford try to get it back from Kirchner? Will Kirchner then try get it back from Clowes?

Nothing is ever simple at DCFC.

12 minutes ago, Elwood P Dowd said:

Nurture strength of spirit to shield you in sudden misfortune. But do not distress yourself with dark imaginings. Many fears are born of fatigue, loneliness and waiting for news of the Derby takeover completion.

Apologies to Max Ehrmann

It’s a beautiful verse but in a footballing context I am not  so sure when he gets the bit with  “no less than the trees and stars you have a right to be here”  I mean do they ?