The Administration Thread

Boycie

7 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

Rooney will walk if this collapses. We will lose out out multiple transfer targets and and a lot more players will end up leaving the club.

Totally agree. Rooney will leave (dont blame him at all)  We will be left with only have a few contracted players and I wouldnt be supprised if they all wanted to leave after this shower of ? this whole process has been an absolute farce from start to finish. Q shouldn't be paid (not that we have anyone to pay it) This is the first time I've resigned myself to liquidation. 

Edited by w8sey

2 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

So for this to collapse it will have taken the EFL and Quantuma to both completely fail to perform any remotely adequate due diligence, right? Quantuma shouldn't be allowed anywhere near another football club.

This administration was always going to be one of the most difficult due to the mess that Mel put us in and the sheer level of debt. But this now is just pure incompetence. How is this even possible.

Just now, Caerphilly Ram said:

Not got his patreon to read the content but Nixon’s wording here suggests it’s not “off”

States financial checks but no idea when it will arrive he can’t give a time but may need a buyer quickly and Ashley will do it on his terms if it doesn’t go through. Rooney and players may be off 

1 minute ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

One if the most annoying things here is that Ashley will swoop in, get a deal done in about 2 days and it will become apparent that he could have done that at literally any point in the last 12 months 

He could have but the admins say that they can’t accept the minus 15 bid. He needs to match ck’s bid 

I’d have been more confident if he wasn’t spouting on twitter every other day. Never sat right from day 1.

He’s had too long, preferred bidder status extended etc etc etc

Get him gone. 

These business men who have to keep shouting from the rooftops are complete frauds, Alonso now CK.

I’ll take -15 with Ashley and him doing an interview every 3 years.

File Kirchner under Alonso. Utter fraud.

Have a sinking feeling this is true and we’re back to square one

What I’m hanging onto is that Ed Dawes is extremely dramatic and wears his heart on his sleeve. What seems more likely is his contact at the club is Owen Bradley who obviously can’t come out to say anything these days.

Feels more and more likely the club will cease to exist because of Mel Morris’ ego.