The Administration Thread

Boycie

10 hours ago, TuffLuff said:

I don’t think anyone has a real issue with any poster having any opinion and it’s certainly isn’t what Angie is saying here, so don’t twist her words to fit your point.

The issue is posters being smartarses, for lack of a better term. It’s easy to be negative and try and make remarks about it not happening or going ‘I told you all so’ at the slightest sniff that something might be up. Frankly I find it disgusting that there are fans on here that would rather be right than try and see that our club gets through this and be able to move on.

Posters have to take responsibility for what they are saying because we have a hell of a lot of people coming on here and reading this thread. One person trying to be a smartarse is read by everyone else who is just as frustrated and drags more and more people to that more negative thinking. Then it snowballs to the point fans are tweeting negatively towards Kirchner which then can sour tat relationship. 

Think it’s not gonna happen? Fine, but give me a logical reason as to why and back up what you’re saying because so far no one has and they are using this thread for their own selfish reasons rather than it’s impact on everyone else.

An excellent post, particularly the bit in bold.  I don’t consider my self a ‘happy clapper’ but a rational and logical person - I suspect like the majority on here.

Those of us who are being more patient put across a reasonable argument with logical reasons.  This includes things like there being no noise from anyone (especially the EFL), the amount of transactions involved as highlighted by CK, money laundering checks (probably by each set of lawyers), exchanges between countries, the number of agreements needed to be in place, the complexity of the deal and no doubt many more.

This forum can be great for debate.  Those with a more negative slant don’t present logical reason, as you say.  Instead we get it’s too quiet, I’ve moved money today and it was instant, etc.  For crying out loud we’ve even had it compared to ordering a taxi!!

5 minutes ago, duncanjwitham said:

Ed Dawes on Radio Derby saying he’s been told by sources that Kirchner’s deal will collapse today. Kirchner has put no money in himself yet, the wages were paid by someone else close to the club (not Mel Morris).

Another lawyer added to the list of people who’ll want paying back before the club is sold then.

18 minutes ago, duncanjwitham said:

Ed Dawes on Radio Derby saying he’s been told by sources that Kirchner’s deal will collapse today. Kirchner has put no money in himself yet, the wages were paid by someone else close to the club (not Mel Morris).

Oh FFS. I hope that Ed Dawes source is Barry the Ram and it's all a load of baalocks. But the delays have been worrying.

hmmm not sure I trust Ed since that time he made a claim and then had to u turn and apologise on air for it not being true. 

If it does collapse how has CK managed to;

a) convince Garry cook and Paul streford he’s got the money. 

b) convince Q he’s got the money. 

c) prove funds to the EFL.

d) make a continuing number of claims on Twitter over the past month that no one has challenged. 

e) get lawyers involved. 

f) work closely with whomevers buying the stadium, again for someone not to come out and say none of it’s happening or true. 

Real answers are needed by all involved IF that’s the reality but I’ll wait and see what actually happens. 

5 minutes ago, cosmic said:

That information is totally at odds with what we’ve been told. CK said he’s started funding the club. Admins were confident. Nixon reporting we’ve started negotiations with players. 

But this is Derby County and nothing good ever actually happens. So I 100% now believe we’re done. 

Nixon has been CK's mouthpiece (as well as being used by EFL similarly when it suits them) . But we are not done, even if the CK deal collapses.

4 minutes ago, Ramos said:

hmmm not sure I trust Ed since that time he made a claim and then had to u turn and apologise on air for it not being true. 

If it does collapse how has CK managed to;

a) convince Garry cook and Paul streford he’s got the money. 

b) convince Q he’s got the money. 

c) prove funds to the EFL.

d) make a continuing number of claims on Twitter over the past month that no one has challenged. 

e) get lawyers involved. 

f) work closely with whomevers buying the stadium, again for someone not to come out and say none of it’s happening or true. 

Real answers are needed by all involved IF that’s the reality but I’ll wait and see what actually happens. 

He’s borrowed the money probably. Amigo loans on a 50 percent apr 

Obviously nothing has been confirmed yet, just Ed's opinion as of 7am this morning on radio Derby. However, he has talked to lots of people . I wonder if Wayne has been paying the players. Club employees were last contacted by CK mid May and haven't heard anything since then and are panicking about their jobs. Someone said this morning that the whole situation has been like a piece of elastic which has been stretched and stretched until it can be stretched no more. It looks like we might be close to breaking point. Nothing official, but I suspect that with 7 weeks to go to the start of the season anxiety levels are climbing. I know mine are. Hugs to everyone who is feeling the same.

Edited by Miggins
clarity

We're certainly done for next season if this is true. No Rooney and therefore any players you thought might stick around will be off. In a week's time we'll probably have a squad if 5, no manager, -15 points incoming and more importantly no time left to get a deal done in time to sign players. Let's hope the rumour isn't true?

In situations like this it always goes down to the wire just like most football business deals CK might be just threatening to walk to ensure he gets the best deal. 

I want to sorted asap because if it does collapse we are running out of time and money.

Edited by cstand

42 minutes ago, duncanjwitham said:

Is this for real? I can understand delays of a few days but the whole deal collapsing? Can buy into money taking time to move around, but the money not being there to move in the first place is harder to believe.

Edited by Sheff Ram
Spelling