The Administration Thread

Boycie

2 minutes ago, kevinhectoring said:

Well seems like MA was the troublemaker referred to in Q’s last statement. His next move might be to say to them: I’ll take CK’s terms and give you another £3m.    Quandary with a capital Q...

There needs to be a poop or get off the pot discussion with Ashley.

I'm pretty sure Ashley is playing to string along with a slightly better offer discussion but never put down until the others have been driven off, then wait for disaster and get everything for less.

3 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

In this SSN clip towards the end, Rooney (from last night) says he knows who one of the 3 potential bidders is but has spoken to none of them. Would that have been Appleby? From what he was saying it doesn't sound like he knew Kirchner was back in?

1 hour ago, Jimbo Ram said:

I thought when his finances were analysed, it showed he was about the same financial standing as Mel, don't think he is loaded. Hopefully he has got a few others on board as I would be a bit worried in the long-term.... 

In that case I wouldn’t mind being as poor as Kirchner or Mel !!!

4 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

In this SSN clip towards the end, Rooney (from last night) says he knows who one of the 3 potential bidders is but has spoken to none of them. Would that have been Appleby? From what he was saying it doesn't sound like he knew Kirchner was back in?

What wrong with you Roy .

Whats your solution !

Rooney likes CK 

1 hour ago, Jimbo Ram said:

I thought when his finances were analysed, it showed he was about the same financial standing as Mel, don't think he is loaded. Hopefully he has got a few others on board as I would be a bit worried in the long-term.... 

imo Garry Cook won’t go anywhere where big money isn’t involved. 

This makes me feel a bit more positive about his finances.

7 minutes ago, Curtains said:

What wrong with you Roy .

Whats your solution !

Rooney likes CK 

This was always going to go to the wire.

It seems to me that Q have bloody flick flacked all the way through and now have jumped on the very first 'bid' post Boro?

CK would be my last choice before liquidation. As for Rooney he'll stay if wanted and given the tools to do the job, whoever comes in.

Ashley for me, but seems that Mel won't drop his price?

Edited by RoyMac5

So his bid to take over PNE was unsuccessful? So the question is why? Something must have gone wrong..What? That's what's worrying me. To me all this  excitement over this guy taking over the club is very reminiscent of when it was the dodgy Arabs supposed to be coming in.And we all know how that ended.

7 minutes ago, Patrick Rams said:

So his bid to take over PNE was unsuccessful? So the question is why? Something must have gone wrong..What? That's what's worrying me. To me all this  excitement over this guy taking over the club is very reminiscent of when it was the dodgy Arabs supposed to be coming in.And we all know how that ended.

But at the end of the day the dodgy Arabs passed the efl owners and directors test so they must have had the money. Like what people said I believe they had the backers and they pulled out and he was stringing derby along to find other backers and no one would jump in and back them 

5 minutes ago, Patrick Rams said:

He made a bid which gave him exclusivity, when he looked more deeply into the club he lowered his bid, what does that tell you?

Its OK saying he’s getting the stadium, but how much does that need spending on it to get it to the same state as PPS?

How much would their training ground need spending on it to get it up to Cat 1

What’s the difference in potential fan bases when they’ve got the two Manchester and Liverpool clubs just down the road?