The Administration Thread

Boycie

4 minutes ago, cosmic said:

I get your point, but "whataboutism" doesn't help. I couldn't care less about what Forest get up to. This bloke might own Derby soon, though.

Oh yeah, I was being flippant. To be honest even some of the stuff he was tweeting between backing out to fairly recently concerns me!

Edited by TuffLuff

3 minutes ago, hintonsboots said:

Really looking forward to a resolution after 2 years of Rams stress. But I have to say I feel there will be more twists and turns in this saga. Where is Mike Ashley in all of this ? Are Q trying to reel him in ?22B03F85-AE27-418F-847D-0226AD8B4703.gif.5bedb99bac5ef4d1eaf5214c9e6cbc15.gif

Hopefully you are right I would rather have Mike Ashley.

Really bracing myself for this to fall through.

EFL, Quantuma, cK, Mel, creditors whoever is actually the instigator I'm just expecting a disaster.

I hope I'm wrong, but we've been so let down so much.

But we're not a club with a good prospect at the moment to entice sensible people in.

Any port in a storm.

2 minutes ago, Stive Pesley said:

what's this about Risdale not being happy? Can't see any links - is it just more hearsay?

Apparently in the light of the Kirchner bid (and tweets), the EFL are revisiting their "Fit and Proper Persons Test".  Ridsdale is cacking himself.

CK should’ve known better than to leave old tweets lying around. Assuming he made these tweets as a stupid young gun and assuming his opinions have changed it now means that they shouldn’t be an issue. However now the saddos at Forest have screenshotted them it gives them more ammunition to fire in our faces. 

35 minutes ago, PistoldPete said:

In fairness to EFL (not a phrase I use often) it had always been assumed that further  penalty (if any) would apply next season. So Kirchner is trying something here . But it is fair to challenge why would you punish the creditors..for not being able to pay the creditors enough if you scupper a deal completely the creditors end up with buttons. .

We should never be fair to the EFL (although in this case, I suspect you’re right that their hands will be tied… I just wanted to have a dig at them! ?)!!

8 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Really bracing myself for this to fall through.

EFL, Quantuma, cK, Mel, creditors whoever is actually the instigator I'm just expecting a disaster.

I hope I'm wrong, but we've been so let down so much.

But we're not a club with a good prospect at the moment to entice sensible people in.

Any port in a storm.

Lets hope he's the stalking horse for the others...

13 minutes ago, hintonsboots said:

Really looking forward to a resolution after 2 years of Rams stress. But I have to say I feel there will be more twists and turns in this saga. Where is Mike Ashley in all of this ? Are Q trying to reel him in ?22B03F85-AE27-418F-847D-0226AD8B4703.gif.5bedb99bac5ef4d1eaf5214c9e6cbc15.gif

Well seems like MA was the troublemaker referred to in Q’s last statement. His next move might be to say to them: I’ll take CK’s terms and give you another £3m.    Quandary with a capital Q...

First priority for us is to get out of administration and draw a line under this whole sorry mess - if that’s in League 1 with -15 points then so be it.  Assuming whoever the new owner is can provide some funds, it could be quite an interesting season full of new signings, a new manager (probably), different teams to watch, cheaper season tickets (?) etc etc.

All thing being equal, of the bidders/interested parties we know about, I’d probably rather have Ashley because he is a known quantity. Even if you can’t really spend money anymore because of FFP, it’s still good to know that the people in charge have got the cash to fall back on if needs be (obviously this was supposed to be the case with Mel, so it doesn’t always work out). 

The others might well be wealthy or well backed, but it’s all a bit murky. However, who cares provided we can start next season.