The Administration Thread

Boycie

7 hours ago, atherstoneram said:

With the FA and EFL being associate members of EUFA and FIFA the government won't have much power even if it introduces an independent panel. There are other instances were the government have said "heal yourself" or we will do something about it but little has been done,they like to talk big but in reality nothing comes of it. Why should the taxpayers pay for another quango.  

“government won’t have much power”? The regulator will probably be funded by levies on the clubs. So I am sure the clubs , ie their greedy owners will not support it.But they will not have any choice. 

19 minutes ago, rammieib said:

Not sure if anyone has posted this but the £54k I’m sure we are fining Tom Lawrence will help us sign a short term player if/when we’re allowed to!

Of course it won't. 

The EFL will not let us sign anyone until we have proof of funding until the end of the season. 

Media reports saying we don't have enough to see us through March currently.

32 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

Of course it won't. 

The EFL will not let us sign anyone until we have proof of funding until the end of the season. 

That was based on Quantuma's own projections I believe. But weren't they done before recent player sales.. Plange, Williams,Kellyman ?

Also have they factored in the much bigger crowds we have been getting? The last two weekend home games at 30k plus?

Anyway the £5m from the PB will sort that with something to spare. 

1 hour ago, G STAR RAM said:

Of course it won't. 

I know we can't G-Star. My point was slightly sarcastic.

1 hour ago, Ramos said:

The sky sports interview with hoskings last week said the admins had invited all parties to make their final bids by this Wednesday. I suspect PB will be named Friday. 

Might they not take it up with EFL first before naming the bidder publicly. mind you the way EFL leaks stuff why bother trying to keep stuff confidential. 

28 minutes ago, PistoldPete said:

Might they not take it up with EFL first before naming the bidder publicly. mind you the way EFL leaks stuff why bother trying to keep stuff confidential. 

Mate this 5 Million deposit is non refundable is that correct. .

Do you think the bidders will take a CVA route and buy the Stadium or go for 25 pence in pound and lease Stadium 

7 minutes ago, Curtains said:

Do you think the bidders will take a CVA route and buy the Stadium or go for 25 pence in pound and lease Stadium 

Surely the CVA route is much better either with or without the stadium? I'd be amazed if all three bidders are putting in bids on the basis of restructuring.

As long as it's doable that's got to be the way.

11 minutes ago, Curtains said:

Well I am no oracle curtains but it is my understanding that the £5m deposit is non refundable. 

I think the CVA route is the preferred option.  Buyers have an option to buy the stadium . So whether they do is up to them.  

5 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Surely the CVA route is much better either with or without the stadium? I'd be amazed if all three bidders are putting in bids on the basis of restructuring.

As long as it's doable that's got to be the way.

Yes I mentioned CVA a while ago but had to ask Moodhoover what it implied to the bidders. 
I would have preferred the other route though 

23 minutes ago, Coconut's Beard said:

On one of the Q&A's didn't they say that all of the current proposed routes out see us escaping a further points penalty next season?

Any prospective buyer isn’t likely to buy us with the knowledge of another heavy points deduction. They will want to make sure the deal is just enough to buy us without. Otherwise they will likely be buying a league 2 club, which financially wouldn’t make sense.