The Administration Thread

Boycie

3 minutes ago, Leeds Ram said:

If we're talking about direct action why don't we buy Wycombe tickets enmasse (1,000 or so) sing pro Derby songs and invade the pitch at half time for a protest?  It's a small ground so 1,000 at Wycombe would look a lot more impressive than at Boro or the efl headquarters. It's ambitious and very left field but I think we need to start having an effect on both of these clubs to put pressure both on them and the efl to drop their ridiculous claims. 

1000 DCFC fans ring Wycombe for tickets, 1000 DCFC fans turn up on the day to buy tickets or pay on the turnstiles ?‍♂️, 1000 DCFC fans apply by post for tickets, Or maybe someone knows someone who lives in Wycombe who would mooch on down and buy 1000 tickets.

Some how even the Ambulance chaser or his sidekick would smell a large piece of COD and refuse all applications/entry

6 minutes ago, vonwright said:

Did QPR sign any players during that time that other clubs can prove they were pursuing? Have those players since been sold for a profit?

You are joking, they were all at the end of their careers picking up wages no one else would pay and by the time we had finished were worth the square root of zero, most down to Harry Redknapp.

most just stayed getting splinters on the arses collecting the ludicrous pay they were receiving.

Took 2-3 years before we could even start to correcting the mess he left us in.

1 hour ago, Gaspode said:

Folk should go as they'd planned, support the team - and then sit peacefully in their seats and refuse to leave the ground at full time. Video every Boro steward that attempts to physically eject people and get it all over social media - claim it's an Derby County Extinction Rebellion protest if necessary.....

They'd just send the cop-dogs in to disperse everyone, just like they did at Carrow Rd back in 1980.
We were all out of there within an hour or so of the final whistle... and we never did go back in '81!  ?

4 minutes ago, Bobby said:

You are joking, they were all at the end of their careers picking up wages no one else would pay and by the time we had finished were worth the square root of zero, most down to Harry Redknapp.

most just stayed getting splinters on the arses collecting the ludicrous pay they were receiving.

Took 2-3 years before we could even start to correcting the mess he left us in.

So you attracted experienced professionals by offering contracts that other Clubs could not afford? Your cheating is clear for all to see.

Not nice is it when it's used against your Club?

31 minutes ago, I am Ram said:

I've had enough, i felt if we could keep our kids, we had a fighting chance, whatever league we ended up in. Now that they are leaving one by one, it's hard to keep positive. The admins are useless, continue to keep Wayne in the dark and lie, they are just self-serving, dragging it out for more money. The efl are cowards, Gibson will not relent until we are buried, Wycombe do not have a case. Duck em all, Phoenix club it is. We will fight to the end, but all we have left is a fight.

Agree with every point made

4 minutes ago, SamUltraRam said:

Remember when Mel Morris gave his post administration interview to Radio Derby & made the 'this will be better in the long term' comment

Well that's not going too well so far is it Mel ??

I think we all misunderstood his comments, we all heard 'this will be better in the long term'

what he actually said was 'this will be better for me in the long term'

I've just read in the DET that Ebosele is having a medical now at Udinese with a view to a summer transfer, There is a whiff of ongoing asset stripping in the air and it makes me worried that Q are now accumulating money to keep us in administration through the summer.  We heard from the EFL last night. We need a response now from Q to tell us about their current proposed response to our predicament.

34 minutes ago, I am Ram said:

I've had enough, i felt if we could keep our kids, we had a fighting chance, whatever league we ended up in. Now that they are leaving one by one, it's hard to keep positive. The admins are useless, continue to keep Wayne in the dark and lie, they are just self-serving, dragging it out for more money. The efl are cowards, Gibson will not relent until we are buried, Wycombe do not have a case. Duck em all, Phoenix club it is. We will fight to the end, but all we have left is a fight.

If it was just Wycombe, Middlesbrough and the EFL I’d agree. I’ve had enough of them now. But, we’re talking about local small creditors, staff and the general public (through unpaid taxes and NI) that would suffer as well.

1 minute ago, Brailsford Ram said:

I've just read in the DET that Ebosele is having a medical now at Udinese with a view to a summer transfer, There is a whiff of ongoing asset stripping in the air and it makes me worried that Q are now accumulating money to keep us in administration through the summer.  We heard from the EFL last night. We need a response now from Q to tell us about their current proposed response to our predicament.

Yes totally agree that Q need to issue a statement indicating current plans and timescales in response to the lates EFL diatribe.

Just now, Brailsford Ram said:

Mate as far as I know the Arbitration offered by the EFL is their own arbitration procedure.

Everything is pointing to a takeover being of paramount importance now .

If Ashley wants the club he needs to be coming forward now .

Its rumored he was in Derby yesterday but who knows 

33 minutes ago, I am Ram said:

I'm quickly going in that direction - hate everything about being under the stewardship of the self-serving winkers in the EFL. Even with a new owner we'd still be subject to their business plans and other whims so the pain of the last few years will continue. A Phoenix club at least gives us a clean slate under a (hopefully) different governing body......

I honestly believe if we were looking as though we were going down, a lot of this wouldn't have happened. The EFL are hellbent on ensuring we don't make the "great escape" because it would undermine the -21 points they put on us, and we'd leave them with egg on their face.

"The EFL has no vendetta against any of its member Clubs"

baalocks.

26 minutes ago, Unlucky Alf said:

1000 DCFC fans ring Wycombe for tickets, 1000 DCFC fans turn up on the day to buy tickets or pay on the turnstiles ?‍♂️, 1000 DCFC fans apply by post for tickets, Or maybe someone knows someone who lives in Wycombe who would mooch on down and buy 1000 tickets.

Some how even the Ambulance chaser or his sidekick would smell a large piece of COD and refuse all applications/entry

But we give Wycombe money

5 minutes ago, Curtains said:

Mate as far as I know the Arbitration offered by the EFL is their own arbitration procedure.

Everything is pointing to a takeover being of paramount importance now .

If Ashley wants the club he needs to be coming forward now .

Its rumored he was in Derby yesterday but who knows 

For me, the admins need a court judgement and ASAP! as I’ve been saying for ages, I don’t know why they think that trying to convince the EFL is even a remote starter.. complete waste of time, same for arbitration, also a complete waste of time. Get on with it admins!!!