The Administration Thread

Boycie

19 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

If it's the Binnies rather than Capital do dah then they've not that much money? Dunno they just 'sound' a bit like another SISU. As for the Rangers bit, that rings a bell, but dunno.

I suppose more I prefer Appleby and/or Ashley. #COYR

Ever thought you might be wrong 

Surely you must have some elation tonight 

Edited by Curtains
Added

1 minute ago, Mihangel said:

I wouldn't worry about it, it's a meaningless headline number. We just need a deal that can get over the line and, hopefully, lead to a brighter future.

Yeah, agreed, it's just how my brain works, I like to know the information to rationalise it.

Trying to then move onto what possible issues could EFL raise from a legit bid. (not daft issues, genuine ones).

If all creditors are paid as per the rules when coming out of admin, and they can prove the funds to see the season out, I am assuming as new kids on the block, they will need to go through the fit and proper (baalocks) test.  

What were EFL's conditions on prospective preferred bidders? Did they say they could take the challenges on as a part of their purchase? Wasn't one of the issues that Q wanted to announce a preferred bidder who would provide the funds to see out the season, and said they will tackle the Boro/Wycombe issues down the road.  Didn't EFL veto that? 

1 hour ago, David said:

George Thorne  - 10.3k replies

Abu Derby County - 10.1k replies

Lampard & The Chelsea Job - 8.7k replies

The Administration Thread - 7.3k replies

The important question which everyone is afraid to ask here is, will this topic challenge the top 2, could Gorgeous George be toppled?  

And hardly any of that lot made hardly any appearances !

Sorry if this has already been mentioned why is the stadium not being included in the sale?

This was always my concern that we end playing in a stadium we don't own at the mercy of whoever the owner is.

If this is an attempt by Morris to claw some more cash back for himself after dumping the club in administration then its disgraceful 

Edited by Tyler Durden

15 minutes ago, ollycutts1982 said:

Was quite a long talk from him. Very passionate. I just wish people like this would use their social media platforms too. They have such a vast following the awareness just one post would have a massive far reaching audience. 

Can any of you clever folk post a clip of his talk / comments, don’t have Sky - decided a long time ago never to give them another penny 

Just now, RoyMac5 said:

Well we'll see won't we.

Admin will do what is best for the creditors.

Of course but all this waiting to offer is unfair on Derby Fans. I have admiration for the guys who put the offer in today despite Boro and Wycombe claims and Morris and MSD Stadium stuff.  
Om very grateful and always will be