The Administration Thread

Boycie

Gibson’s statement is interesting… especially as it’s so openly calling out the admin… Gibson has said previously that he believes there are “People” still involved at Derby that he wants gone due to his belief we cheated.
I think his point here is he still thinks Mel is pulling the strings, and he wants Mel out of the picture completely before he drops his vendetta. 
IMO - It’s reported that Mel Morris wants 20million for the stadium. Why aren’t we making more of a fuss about this, I’d be quite happy to give Gibson £20m if it meant Mel got none. 
My view on this is now Gibson might not necessarily want money out of this, more that he’s using this as leverage to get MM out of the picture completely. 

I’m not supporting him but I do want the admin to respond to this. 

1 minute ago, David said:

We should be thanking Steve Gibson for bringing more media attention to this situation. 

It's action that needs doing.  Attention gets nice pr for the MP's and co, but they've all got zero influence.  

Just now, DCFC27 said:

Gibson’s statement is interesting… especially as it’s so openly calling out the admin… Gibson has said previously that he believes there are “People” still involved at Derby that he wants gone due to his belief we cheated.
I think his point here is he still thinks Mel is pulling the strings, and he wants Mel out of the picture completely before he drops his vendetta. 
IMO - It’s reported that Mel Morris wants 20million for the stadium. Why aren’t we making more of a fuss about this, I’d be quite happy to give Gibson £20m if it meant Mel got none. 
My view on this is now Gibson might not necessarily want money out of this, more that he’s using this as leverage to get MM out of the picture completely. 

But we don't know and he shouldn't be asking for the inner dealings of another business. He's not entitled to know this information and the sheer arrogance of him asking, just shows him up to be the pratt we all know he is.

His personal vendetta has now become so intoxicated against MM and/or Derby its disgusting.

1 minute ago, DJFern94 said:

And somehow "fans" of other clubs think that tripe was a "blinding open letter" ... Jesus Christ, there is no hope for some.

Just now, Unlucky Alf said:

The really sad thing in the Boro statement is those fans up there will lap it up, As their paymaster pulls their strings, They i'd have thought only believe what he says...daft sods.

Some football fans are not the smartest. Anyone with any sort of seniority in business will be cringing at that - As Alf said though, the intellectually challenged will lap it up.

One interesting point from the administration update which seems to have been overtaken by the shitstorm of updates;

‘The uncertainty around the possibility of further sanctions from the EFL in the event the chosen bid does not deliver the financial compensation to pass the EFL rules around payment to both football creditors and other creditors.’ 

I wonder if that’s a general statement because none of the bids meet the minimum thresholds to comply with EFL rules?

3 minutes ago, DCFC27 said:

They won’t be able comment on the status of the stadium to Gibson, nor should they!

2 minutes ago, nottingram said:

How would he know whether the Boro and Wycombe claims are the final stumbling block if he has not spoken to the administrators since November?

Cos the administration team have been working this message for days? 

21 minutes ago, kevinhectoring said:

What is NOT encouraging is that the EFl are rushing through mediation and not arbitration. Better than nothing I suppose

My sense is they are trying to rush it now, with the realization Derby are going to come up with funds to last the season (per admins recent post). Once Derby secure funding for the season, EFL/Boro/Wycombe will lose strength in any negotiation going forward, since the specter of liquidation in a couple of weeks will vanish. Then since the eye of the public/political/footballing world has now been turned towards them. They will be in the position of having to explain their positions in detail, as opposed to platitudes and vague points that have been presented from them thus far. 

Hopefully I'm sensing right here ?‍♂️

18 minutes ago, PistoldPete said:

They can’t settle with anyone yet. What is holding things from moving forward and announcing a preferred bidder who will co fund us through the rest of the process is the Boro and Wycombe claims. 

Gibson being disingenuous.

My understanding is that an agreement has been made with all of the creditors, however, this cannot be formalised without know if we'll be forced to pay the two chancers (resulting in less going to creditors)

The chain of events can only be: remove Boro/Wycombe from the table > announce PB > prove funding > takeover to go through > exit admin.
The proof of funding could come sooner in that sequence.