The Administration Thread

Boycie

11 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

Well it hasn’t drained my hope, but I would say it is a pretty realistic summation of the current position. Mail confirming what Nixon previously said - Appleby only offering £30m for the the Football Club. I doubt it would be much more, where I am presuming there might be an additional deal being negotiated with Morris/MSD to get the stadium back in the Club’s control too.

I think be fair more than that mate kircher offered 60m and that was rejected and up his bid again. I think might find be like something like 80m to 90m. Plus Appley has got other people involved too that can help splite the costs between them.

20 minutes ago, BucksRam said:

That is does but it's typical Daily Fail negative reporting.  Having just read it myself there's nothing in there I can see that we didn't already know, and if we know it, then the Admins and any prospective buyers will know. It's just more negative regurgitation of the same old crud in my view. 

The problem is that you, I and everyone else on this forum, is personally invested in the club. The reporting is by the Daily Mail - it’s a national newspaper, not a Derby rag. There will be many many football fans nationwide who have no idea what is going on with our Club, and probably a large number who don’t care. As I said above, I don’t think the reporting is unreasonable. It seems more than less to reflect the current position. If this were say Ipswich or Sunderland being reported on, how much would we all actually care? 

6 minutes ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

We will not go bust. We will not pay those Bamfords Boro or Wycombe a single penny.

The article from the Mail is probably right on Appleby being only bidder left and the offer isn’t what Quantuma wanted, but everything else is over sensationalised negative baalocks - the Daily Fail’s speciality 

Now the real negotiations start and what is left at play is when we can secure creditors agreement or if it’s a restructuring plan which will mean further budget constraints and points deductions in the future. 

Quantuma said they were 95% certain we would avoid liquidation, they never made any promises or commitments that we would be exiting administration with a CVA, although clearly that is the desired outcome. 

And if Appleby pulls out? While it doesn’t do anyone any good to be negative, I think blind faith skews a lot of fans’ thoughts about this - the 95 per cent chance of survival with £30 mil HMRC debts? If all DCFC is left with is one potential buyer ..... those odds seem crazy now. If we were discussing any other club you would have to say it doesn’t look good. There has been attempts to sell DCFC for years now and still it drags on. Hoping DCFC has a future but what happens if Appleby can’t get the cash or the offer is rejected?

4 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

I think be fair more than that mate kircher offered 60m and that was rejected and up his bid again. I think might find be like something like 80m to 90m. Plus Appley has got other people involved too that can help splite the costs between them.

Not sure that the ‘£60m’ that CK was offering was hard upfront cash buddy - I suspect there might have been a few ‘promissory notes’ flying around with his deal (not actual ones @PistoldPeteand @kevinhectoringbefore you reply ?). No one is going to pay £80/90m  for our club B4. You are in Cloud Cuckoo Land with those kind of figures.

Just now, i-Ram said:

Not sure that the ‘£60m’ that CK was offering was hard upfront cash buddy - I suspect there might have been a few ‘promissory notes’ flying around with his deal (not actual ones @PistoldPeteand @kevinhectoringbefore you reply ?). No one is going to pay £80/90m  for our club B4. You are in Cloud Cuckoo Land with those kind of figures.

The administrators have been holding out for a better offer.

Looks like the Appleby offer is the only one on the table because they annoyed CK .

Hope it’s enough for the creditors to accept or we are talking liquidation.

Thats how I see it.  Is 30 Million enough ! 
Who knows !

Just now, TheresOnlyWanChope said:

And if Appleby pulls out? While it doesn’t do anyone any good to be negative, I think blind faith skews a lot of fans’ thoughts about this - the 95 per cent chance of survival with £30 mil HMRC debts? If all DCFC is left with is one potential buyer ..... those odds seem crazy now. If we were discussing any other club you would have to say it doesn’t look good. There has been attempts to sell DCFC for years now and still it drags on. Hoping DCFC has a future but what happens if Appleby can’t get the cash or the offer is rejected?

Read my post again. It isn’t blind faith. We have a bidder and we’re going to the next phase. Now the negotiations start. You can only do this phase with one buyer so not having any more left in the race is irrelevant, they kept as many in the game as possible for as long as possible to get as much as they could on the table but also ensure whoever we have at the end is credible. 

The outcome of this is any of the following:

CVA - Probably going to take an increased offer for it to happen so it’s not looking likely

Restructuring Plan - including paying creditors back all what they’re owed or good proportion over a time period, keeping on other debts potentially such as MSD. IMO most likely scenario 

Liquidation - the creditors don’t agree to anything, club gets liquidated and they get nothing. Only a blind fatalist thinks this is the likely outcome.

A restructuring plan will inevitably result in starting next season on minus points (is it -15?) most likely in league 1. So it isn’t great but a lot better than liquidation, it’s also a position that Leeds United have come back from and therefore we can. 

4 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

Well some of that no doubt to pay off some people lowering the debt I doubt that be as low as 30m.

1 minute ago, Curtains said:

The administrators have been holding out for a better offer.

Looks like the Appleby offer is the only one on the table because they annoyed CK .

Hope it’s enough for the creditors to accept or we are talking liquidation.

Thats how I see it.  Is 30 Million enough ! 
Who knows !

We wont be going bust mate if that was the case we would not be allowed to give out new contracts or resign players or add new players.

6 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

Not sure that the ‘£60m’ that CK was offering was hard upfront cash buddy - I suspect there might have been a few ‘promissory notes’ flying around with his deal (not actual ones @PistoldPeteand @kevinhectoringbefore you reply ?). No one is going to pay £80/90m  for our club B4. You

6 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

80- 90 million for Derby, no chance, someone has just brought Southampton, a steady mid table premiership team for 100 million

1 hour ago, StrawHillRam said:

'Derby County have been docked 21 points SO FAR...! Great!

19 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

We wont be going bust mate if that was the case we would not be allowed to give out new contracts or resign players or add new players.

It’s not up to us if we go bust it’s up to the likes of HMRC and MSD and other football clubs as creditors to decide what they will except from the preferred bidder as a settlement figure . Mel will have a say as well over the Stadium sale.  
The player signings will be a smoke screen. 
Up the Rams. 
Im going to Coventry tomorrow 

Edited by Curtains
Added

1 hour ago, StrawHillRam said:

Only the Daily Fail could make today seem negative. Usual trick of using un-named sources. The only sources they have used are the Daily Telegraph and The Athletic which doesn't suggest they can actually afford proper journalists of their own. Oh and that Krasnner guy who is full of poo.