The Administration Thread

Boycie

45 minutes ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

To be honest he doesn’t have the answers so no point asking him and last night needed to be purely about the football and the amazing efforts of this team! 

And tonight needs to be about getting a new owner in and celebrating the Mighty Rams fighting on into the next year and for many years beyond. 

Well Mr. Morris, i wonder how you are feeling just lately regarding DCFC.

If you had concentrated on "your" club instead of being besotted with picking fights with the EFL you would have seen your aspirations  of half the team being made up of academy players realised and taking the credit for it.

As things stand at the minute those young players who play with heart and soul every match may well be sold to rectify the mess you left us in.

I hope you are happy with yourself Mr. Morris because i'm certainly not happy with you and that's putting it mildly. I daren't post what i think or a ban would be coming my way.

Happy New Year.

1 minute ago, atherstoneram said:

Well Mr. Morris, i wonder how you are feeling just lately regarding DCFC.

If you had concentrated on "your" club instead of being besotted with picking fights with the EFL you would have seen your aspirations  of half the team being made up of academy players realised and taking the credit for it.

As things stand at the minute those young players who play with heart and soul every match may well be sold to rectify the mess you left us in.

I hope you are happy with yourself Mr. Morris because i'm certainly not happy with you and that's putting it mildly. I daren't post what i think or a ban would be coming my way.

Happy New Year.

alternatively you could just give it it a rest.