I did not think get another game because of cov pass

B4ev6is

Who has found cov pass a pain the backside well I have now final got one but only took my dad 8 days to sort it all out about 20 hours on the phone and computer. I dont see why they could not issue like a bus pass or like our season ticket card thing.

14 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Who has found cov pass a pain the backside well I have now final got one but only took my dad 8 days to sort it all out about 20 hours on the phone and computer. I dont see why they could not issue like a bus pass or like our season ticket card thing.

Sorry to hear that B4, it shouldn't take that long to sort - just use this link https://covid-status.service.nhsx.nhs.uk/ rather than the app. You can generate a pass in a matter of minutes. 

19 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

Nearly cost me a flight back from Amsterdam. Logged on, gave all the details but the e-mail "with the attachment" kept arriving without the attachment. Total IT horlicks...finally got it after about 8 attempts and just 15 minutes before the gate closed. Can you imagine getting stuck in Amsterdam for a weekend with nothing to do ?

22 minutes ago, Ellafella said:

Nearly cost me a flight back from Amsterdam. Logged on, gave all the details but the e-mail "with the attachment" kept arriving without the attachment. Total IT horlicks...finally got it after about 8 attempts and just 15 minutes before the gate closed. Can you imagine getting stuck in Amsterdam for a weekend with nothing to do ?

Plenty of cake

1 hour ago, Ellafella said:

I can imagine, but I think that’s all I’m allowed to do ?

23 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

It's call "progress" @B4ev6is.....'kin IT Geeks like @Boycie& @David got massively bullied when they were at school for being Nerds & now they run the World ensuring IT systems everywhere just don't quite work so you end up tearing yer hair out and slingin' yer laptop out the winder! ?

8 hours ago, Ellafella said:

Sounds like a missed opportunity to me …ahem…