I did not think get another game because of cov pass

B4ev6is

19 hours ago, winktheram said:

Don't you have an alternative to produce a negative lateral flow test? 

My dad manage get one mate for me but read first post buddy of this I think cov pass is bad idea how they done I think doing as a card would be better idea.

covid passport is the easiest over here

problem at moment is with flights being cut in january and no chance of sorting a PCR test for wba home game it getting a pain  in the effing  hole 

will they scan the bar code or show?  borrow some one elses whos not going 

4 hours ago, OUTSIDER said:

covid passport is the easiest over here

problem at moment is with flights being cut in january and no chance of sorting a PCR test for wba home game it getting a pain  in the effing  hole 

will they scan the bar code or show?  borrow some one elses whos not going 

Well could you not get a train from wales to Midlands and change at Birmingham train station to Derby from there I think you can natural flow test thing I think has to be 30 hours before the game just show negative test.

My guess is that they'll look for a QR code, but not scan it! (The DCFC ensure says that a screenshot can be taken to save time.)

Initially, I assumed that scanners would pop up with a photo of the person - but that's not what was happening in Cardiff!

To me, there is quite a bit of lip service going on ... towards being seen to do something that probably makes little difference.

11 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

Dont know yet as not needed to until WBA on monday so your guess is as good as mine.

Here is a link to the Google play store, fit the Covid Pass Verifier App!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=uk.gov.dhsc.healthrecord

However, the DCFC site does not mention bringing proof of identity, so I guess that they may not be planning to verify Covid passes!

Besides people can just bring a lateral flow result, which cannot be verified, so, perhaps, there's no point in delaying fans by verifying Covid passes?!

1 hour ago, Ken Tram said:

My guess is that they'll look for a QR code, but not scan it! (The DCFC ensure says that a screenshot can be taken to save time.)

Initially, I assumed that scanners would pop up with a photo of the person - but that's not what was happening in Cardiff!

To me, there is quite a bit of lip service going on ... towards being seen to do something that probably makes little difference.

Ideally the online pass should be accompanied by valid I'd,otherwise it's wide open to abuse but don't think that's been stipulated.

39 minutes ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

Ideally the online pass should be accompanied by valid I'd,otherwise it's wide open to abuse but don't think that's been stipulated.

It is not very rigorous is it?

It emphasises what we should be doing, but if anyone can bring anyone's lateral flow test - it cannot prevent infectious or unvaccinated purple from meeting.

And unless beer will be allowed in the stands, not many people will be wearing masks on the concourses either.

My thread on the subject has been locked, so thought this thread better than starting a new one...

How did things go, with regards to covid passes, and getting in?  Not seen any whinging, so assume all went smoothly?  Was there a hi-viz ring around the perimeter, or straight up to the turnstiles as normal?  Any delays, or missing kick off due to delays at the gates?  Did everyone arrive early just in case?

I had to miss out due to hospital visiting, and watched from home, so just wondered what folks' experiences were, once they got to the ground?

?

8 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

My thread on the subject has been locked, so thought this thread better than starting a new one...

How did things go, with regards to covid passes, and getting in?  Not seen any whinging, so assume all went smoothly?  Was there a hi-viz ring around the perimeter, or straight up to the turnstiles as normal?  Any delays, or missing kick off due to delays at the gates?  Did everyone arrive early just in case?

I had to miss out due to hospital visiting, and watched from home, so just wondered what folks' experiences were, once they got to the ground?

?

Just showed the covid pass(mine is on my phone) to the extra stewards in place, there was extra fencing in place where the checks were done. Once the pass was shown you were let through to the turnstiles .  

4 minutes ago, WystonRam said:

Just showed the covid pass(mine is on my phone) to the extra stewards in place, there was extra fencing in place where the checks were done. Once the pass was shown you were let through to the turnstiles .  

So they didn't scan them or verify who you were in any way, i didn't go as recovering post op and handed my ST's on, not heard from the recipients yet so assumed they were locked in a dungeon somewhere.......

26 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

?

Just showed my nhs paper passport, straight through no hassle at all.