I did not think get another game because of cov pass

B4ev6is

1 hour ago, Mucker1884 said:

My thread on the subject has been locked, so thought this thread better than starting a new one...

How did things go, with regards to covid passes, and getting in?  Not seen any whinging, so assume all went smoothly?  Was there a hi-viz ring around the perimeter, or straight up to the turnstiles as normal?  Any delays, or missing kick off due to delays at the gates?  Did everyone arrive early just in case?

I had to miss out due to hospital visiting, and watched from home, so just wondered what folks' experiences were, once they got to the ground?

?

Didn't even glance at mine, could have showed them a shopping list and I'd have got through.

Only about 50% wearing masks in concourse. West Stand Upper.

29 minutes ago, I know nuffin said:

They were more interested in the valid date than anything else. Why the down load is only valid 2 days is beyond me when it is a cert saying you have had the jabs. It's not as if you can be unjabbed!

Sent for mine ages ago, hasnt even got an expiry date on it.

1 minute ago, angieram said:

Didn't even glance at mine, could have showed them a shopping list and I'd have got through.

Only about 50% wearing masks in concourse. West Stand Upper.

Wanted to put an angry reaction to that, but that's not fair on you/your posting record thingy.

I can appreciate the difficulties (and added expense), from the club's pov, but it really does make a mockery of the whole process, if it's half-arsed!  Many folk are ONLY going because they put their trust and faith in the restrictions supposedly in place... and in those that are requested to abide by them!

Personally, I can cope a bit better (than most?) with the non-mask wearing in the concourse (By others... I still put mine on, and have done from the start, despite all the stares it generates, like I'm some sort of alien!), but only because I am usually one of the last through the turnstiles, and most are already in their seats by the time I enter the ground.  (Not purely for covid reasons.  It's been like this for a few years now).  Even better now I don't stop to grab a coffee at the kiosk, as I take my travel mug in with me.  Just breeze straight through, up the stairs, and usually reach my aisle seat as the whistle blows!

In all honesty, I'm not overly surprised to read the revelations from your post.  In fact I'd have been more surprised... etc... etc!  ?

?

1 hour ago, Mucker1884 said:

My thread on the subject has been locked ...

On 26/12/2021 at 14:41, Ken Tram said:

Purple people! Who?

33 minutes ago, Steve How Hard? said:

I feel violeted. 

25 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Not more bloody puns!  Rant... Grrr... etc!

Let's just mauve along, shall we!

21 minutes ago, Steve How Hard? said:

You seem a bit off colour today buddy. Is plum thing wrong? 

Sounds like your thread got marooned. Maybe it took off on the wrong vein. What a royally coloured hullabaloo. Some Cadbury's may bring the colour back to your cheeks!

40 minutes ago, I know nuffin said:

They were more interested in the valid date than anything else. Why the down load is only valid 2 days is beyond me when it is a cert saying you have had the jabs. It's not as if you can be unjabbed!

10 minutes ago, Kathcairns said:

Sent for mine ages ago, hasnt even got an expiry date on it.

Stand to be corrected, but I think...

The live mobile app is valid for 30 days, and refreshes/updates, each time you open it up.
If you download the certificate from said live app, it only remains valid for 48 hrs.
The written letter/certificate that you can send off for shows no expiry date.

?‍♂️