Should Rooney be doing better under the current circumstances?

Bris Vegas

Should Rooney be doing better under the current circumstances   

175 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I think Rooney has been on a hiding to nothing in his time here.  I think because of how competitive this squad has been in each individual game, people have forgotten what a cobbled together mess it is.

I honestly think to have this squad having acquired 22 points is outstanding work.  We're going down, there's no doubt about it, so to have to keep individual motivated week in week out when there is little to play for, is superb work.  I think it might get worse as the season goes on unfortunately, but I honestly think Rooney has done a superb job.  For what he has at his disposal.  

In summary, no, I don't think he should be doing better in the circumstances.  The circumstances are truly dire, he's doing better than I expected.

6 hours ago, Sparkle said:

This is such a strange thread considering everything that has and is going on and in terms of our overall performances I think Rooney is not far off manager of the season if the league were to finish now 

Bottom of the championship,second worst win out of all the teams in the league and a total of five wins from 36 games.

Thats a unique set of qualifications for manager of the season.

Edited by kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong