more games moved for sky

Joe

19 minutes ago, sawley_ram said:

Think we get around £100k per game IIRC. That'll help pay the debt off...!

Rather than help pay the debt off, the extra income is more likely to help keep us going and is why, although we may not like these awkward kick off times and days, for the time being we should put up with it rather than sing derogatory songs about Sky. 

Edited by Tamworthram

51 minutes ago, Joe said:

DCFC website shows Forest away live on sky at 12:30pm on Saturday January 22nd and Birmingham at home moved to Sunday 30th January with a 1:30pm kick off, first I have seen of this.

At least Sky are confident we will still be around at the end of Jan. I wonder if they have an old highlights package on standby just in case?

10 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

Rather than help pay the debt off, the extra income is more likely to help keep us going and is why, although we may not like these awkward kick off times and days, for the time being we should put up with it rather than sing derogatory songs about Sky. 

Completely agree. I thought there was a fee, but didn't know how much. Every penny helps! 

11 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

In the here and now all very good. In the long term, how many people is it putting off getting a season ticket, costing clubs a lot of revenue?

37 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

Should just about pay for the administrators for a week or so.

1 hour ago, metalsheep02 said:

At least Sky are confident we will still be around at the end of Jan. I wonder if they have an old highlights package on standby just in case?

It'll be the deforestation game, but instead of the Radio Derby coverage in the background it'll be the Bullseye music and Jim Bowen saying "look what you could have won!" ?

I’ve noticed since our predicament the sky coverage of Derby is about as favourable as I can remember, probably since the 13/14 season when even Don Goodman loved us!!!

We’re now the plucky underdog and let’s face it with Bournemouth and Fulham running away with it the automatic promotion race could be wrapped up quickly, which leaves the playoff race and potentially us if we can get a run together as the main stories for the second half of the season.

30 minutes ago, Crewton said:

Only £5k as the away team though. 

Sky can FRO - they're just hoping to be there the day we actually die, like a Tricoteuse at the Guillotine. 

Hey my Darling Fayette, Where are you going with those balls of wool? asked Fayettes Husband, There's an Execution at The Avenue des Champs-Élysées and i'll do some knitting before they drag those Royals to their deaths...I just hate those nuts they sell.

32 minutes ago, Crewton said:

Only £5k as the away team though. 

Sky can FRO - they're just hoping to be there the day we actually die, like a Tricoteuse at the Guillotine. 

Wow... bit of a disparity there!

I don't like Sky either. Cricket (whether you like it or not) is a national sport which was handed to them and denied access for millions. They even dub crowd noise onto their coverage (why?)