Villa

Dean (hick) Saunders

1 minute ago, GenBr said:

Thought they would've given him more time after what he's done for them, but can't say i'm too bothered.

Hope whoever replaces him fails spectacularly and brings villa back to the football league

I agree, cos with parachute payments and 100mill for Bambi burning a hole in their pockets they will really struggle!! ???

3 minutes ago, Eric the half a ram said:

I agree, cos with parachute payments and 100mill for Bambi burning a hole in their pockets they will really struggle!! ???

They came within a whisker of being stuck down here forever last time. They would've been without parachute payments and in major trouble with the efl if we'd managed to beat them.

I expect they will walk this league, but you never know. Hopefully the efl go after them as well, but i wont hold my breath.

13 minutes ago, Eric the half a ram said:

They’ve spent all the Grealish dosh ? Horrible club with the most fickle fans in the Country. Maybe they will appoint Colin, but I suspect they will try to prise the Brummie Potter away from Brighton.

Edited by hintonsboots

Would be surprised if Steven Gerrard took the job, favourite for it apparently.

Contract expires at Rangers the same time as Klopp's at Liverpool.

Keep Rangers in a title challenge until then and the job at Liverpool will be his, no interview required.

Goes to Villa, struggles to lift them, will start to be questioned if he's ready for a top job, which would be unfair given the resources would be totally different up at Liverpool.