January transfer window

Oldben

Derby County have two 'very serious' takeover bids and Wayne Rooney told to plan triple transfer.

"There is money available apparently and potentially for transfer fees and for contracts for new players, and they are looking for two strikers and an attacking wide midfielder."

Two serious contenders for taking over Derby.

21 minutes ago, Jubbs said:

Duncan Castles and Ian McGarry aren't exactly extremely reliable journalists but they can be quite informed at times.

They did mention paying transfer fees, which is the bit that made me realise it is pure made up guff, regardless of what happens I wouldn't have thought we would even be allowed to pay transfer fees.

I also noticed Nicholson tweeted it, along with his side kick, just before one of their question and answer sessions, purely to drum up a bit of interest and invited questions to which they didn't know answers to any.

We should have a new owner within a few weeks, once the i's have been dotted and the t's are crossed. New favourite is this Chris Kirchner, but don't rule out a possible joint ownership of the club involving 2 or more consortium's. Wayne will be in a strong position prior to the transfer window opening.

10 hours ago, Oldben said:

Derby County have two 'very serious' takeover bids and Wayne Rooney told to plan triple transfer.

"There is money available apparently and potentially for transfer fees and for contracts for new players, and they are looking for two strikers and an attacking wide midfielder."

Two serious contenders for taking over Derby.

Get Jags first.