The minimum I would settle for this season is....

IslandExile

The minimum I would settle for this season is....  

152 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

We haven't had a poll for a while.

Time to have one, eh? If you don't like polls, fine, don't bother to tell us that, just move on. Thanks.

Given where we are now, in Administration, 12 points deducted, possibly set to lose another 9, bottom of the table with a threadbare squad, time running out to find a buyer before the January transfer window....

What would be the minimum you would settle for? What would make you think phew that season's over, now I can start to look forward to next year?

Obviously, I cannot include all the possible variations of what could happen. However, I've tried to order the options with the best outcomes at the top and the worst at the bottom.

COYR ?

Just from the first few votes it's clear.... We just want the ownership settled. That would bring stability and allow us to look forward again.

There was a moment tonight, just after the first goal, when I thought to myself... Wouldn't it be great just to be able to think about football.

8 minutes ago, Yani P said:

Couldn't we have avoid relegation and new owners?

I take it you mean "avoid relegation and get new owners".

That would be the second option. I said in the preamble that the options were ordered best to worst.

If you meant "avoid relegation but not get new owners", I did say it was impossible to cover all possible outcomes.

Edited by IslandExile

Off the field, that the club is still viable. On the field, that we continue as we are for the rest of the season. The whole footballing part of the club are doing themselves and us proud. We, and obviously they, know the limitations. We are going to drop points like last night, but every single one of them should be proud (even our goalkeepers) of the effort and commitment that they are putting in. I would absolutely love it if the EFL keep throwing points deductions at us and we keep sticking two fingers up at them on the pitch and stay up.

love it GIF

Survival. 

As a Football Club.

And long may it continue.

Preferably still within the professional ranks, and preferably again within The Championship.

But "as a minimum", it would be wonderful for Derby County Football Club to continue it's existence.

Not sure a "Rams Revisited FC" would tempt me out on a cold wet winter's eve!  

19 minutes ago, PendineRam said:

Having the original DCFC to watch and support. The survival of the true Rams means the survival of the true fan base means 'We will be back' wherever you heaps of dog poo dump us and........ we will not forget!! 

I might have imagined it, but I thought I heard ‘Land of Hope and Glory’ as I read that.