Birthday Clique

i-Ram

Every bloody year in October I come on here waiting to be wished happy Birthday. But no, just the same old posters every year, being chummy and overfamiliar, with their mutual back slapping. It’s not even as if they contribute anything significant, well certainly very little in comparison to me. Not even a token mention today that I have reached 60.  Don’t get coming on here now passing on your faux congratulations. It won’t wash. You are all dead to me.

5EED2166-AEDD-47DB-9F4A-491A98524DBE.gif

2 hours ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

@David forgot mine this year the barsteward.

Did I? Oh well.

If you're on my Facebook and I see other people saying Happy Birthday, I will create a topic, so I guess nobody else was wishing you Happy Birthday so I didn't see it, unless you've removed me which would be understandable.

I barely remember my own families birthdays so no chance I'm remembering you lot.

There is no secret circlejerk birthday group where we all know each other's birthday, it's just what's seen on social media and passed on to it.

Flipping snowflakes.

For the record, @i-Ram hasn’t set his birthday on his profile page.

This could just be all a rouse to gain attention.

All I know is that there’s a hell of a lot of posts on the cutting room floor from him, and his birthday notification must have ended up on there too.

Happy Birthday @i-Ramyou inglorious barsterd!?

Edited by Boycie
Oh poo, that was Brad Pitt, I always get you two mixed up.

42 minutes ago, David said:

Did I? Oh well.

If you're on my Facebook and I see other people saying Happy Birthday, I will create a topic, so I guess nobody else was wishing you Happy Birthday so I didn't see it, unless you've removed me which would be understandable.

I barely remember my own families birthdays so no chance I'm remembering you lot.

There is no secret circlejerk birthday group where we all know each other's birthday, it's just what's seen on social media and passed on to it.

Flipping snowflakes.

Removed my birthday on Facebook. Can't be arsed responding to messages from people I haven't spoken to in years.

Edited by DarkFruitsRam7

18 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Removed my birthday on Facebook. Can't be arsed responding to messages from people I haven't spoken to in years.

Can i just wish you happy birthday for the future years, it’ll save us both time.

6 hours ago, i-Ram said:

Every bloody year in October I come on here waiting to be wished happy Birthday. But no, just the same old posters every year, being chummy and overfamiliar, with their mutual back slapping. It’s not even as if they contribute anything significant, well certainly very little in comparison to me. Not even a token mention today that I have reached 60.  Don’t get coming on here now passing on your faux congratulations. It won’t wash. You are all dead to me.

giphy.gif

7 hours ago, i-Ram said:

#metoo.. 60 next Sunday me.. These soft northerners will forget..
Happy birthday yoof..