Tickets on sale

Foreveram

39 minutes ago, Bald Eagle's Barmy Army said:

That North Stand block A seems to be coming down rather quickly. 

It looks like hospitality has sold very well too. It would be nice to hear from the admins after Sundays game what extra revenue was created compared to the Sheff Utd game. 

There was an offer for corporate for this game, £50 ? in the old Pirelli Corner/Gordon Guthrie stand. It sold out really quickly.

Just now, SillyBilly said:

Brilliant effort. And to any Blues fans reading, brilliant effort also and thank-you. the revenue from a packed away end is much needed too. Blues have got excellent away support.

Just hope they pipe down, all that yam yam yam gives me a headache. 

2 hours ago, SillyBilly said:

Brilliant effort. And to any Blues fans reading, brilliant effort also and thank-you. the revenue from a packed away end is much needed too. Blues have got excellent away support.

Yes, not a difficult or expensive journey but 3k on a Sunday lunchtime given league position and issues they have plus live on TV is excellent

They do get good away support, I think that is helped by connections, they can for example get back from London easier for night matches etc but considering home support numbers they do really well ...trying to think of other teams whose away support is really good compared to home numbers...Plymouth used to stand out for me , lower down Wrexham ( pre takeover ) very good . Conversely Fulham numbers very poor , I think this is probably due to a high % of home support being floating fans ..nice ground, good location, easy ticket availability 

Out of interest, can anyone tell me adult season ticket prices were for this year? Cheapest to most expensive. I’m being a little premature here but have decided if we’re still around next season, I’m buying a season ticket for the first time in a long time! Struggling to find the info anywhere (appreciate they’ll likely change for next season if there is one!)

27 minutes ago, Dean Saunder’s hat trick said:

Out of interest, can anyone tell me adult season ticket prices were for this year? Cheapest to most expensive. I’m being a little premature here but have decided if we’re still around next season, I’m buying a season ticket for the first time in a long time! Struggling to find the info anywhere (appreciate they’ll likely change for next season if there is one!)

https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2021/08/202122-season-tickets-on-sale-now

32 minutes ago, Dean Saunder’s hat trick said:

It depends mate if you renewed last season it was free this season. If you had not but been was one long time before depanding on that I think got upto 40 percent off this season.