England WC Qualifiers

Van der MoodHoover

1 minute ago, Jubbs said:

Aren't these Euro Qualifiers? 

Always thought this squad would be better with the extra tournament and the WC would be better timing. I was surprised with the Euro performance but firmly believe we can win the WC If Southgate gets his end right.. We have the players.

Edited by Angry Ram
Rynny beat me too it.

12 minutes ago, Angry Ram said:

Always thought this squad would be better with the extra tournament and the WC would be better timing. I was surprised with the Euro performance but firmly believe we can win the WC If Southgate gets his end right.. We have the players.

Can't see any England winning in that heat. Put your bets on Argentina or Brazil.

25 minutes ago, Angry Ram said:

Not for me. We have the same midfield that allowed chiellini and bonucci to walk slowly past patting the ball to each other. 

Not good enough for the top teams. 

11 minutes ago, Ramslad1992 said:

Horrible behaviour from Hungry… I know as a nation we aren’t perfect but we would be put to the sword if it were us…

We always claimed when it was our fans causing grief that it was a "minority" or that such behaviour was not representative of the broader national public. 

So we should extend the same argument. 

A minority of Hungary supporters were abhorrent,, but we have no evidence that the public as a whole is anything other than reasonable people. 

2 minutes ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

We always claimed when it was our fans causing grief that it was a "minority" or that such behaviour was not representative of the broader national public. 

So we should extend the same argument. 

A minority of Hungary supporters were abhorrent,, but we have no evidence that the public as a whole is anything other than reasonable people. 

A very valid point, more needs to be done as a whole about this though. The pathetic fine coming Hungary’s way won’t deter or stop this behaviour. This really shouldn’t be happening in this day and age! 

Just now, Ramslad1992 said:

A very valid point, more needs to be done as a whole about this though. The pathetic fine coming Hungary’s way won’t deter or stop this behaviour. This really shouldn’t be happening in this day and age! 

Oh I absolutely agree with you there mate. I'm just reflecting a bit that we do come across a bit preachy at times.